2013 Audi A7

9.4

Based on 23 Ratings for the 2012 - 2016 models.

9.7/10

forget bmw or mercedes

By on Saturday, November 24, 2012

Pros: "too numerous to mention"

Cons: "hmmmmmmmmmmm...tough...maybe priced a bit too high"

"absolute joy to drive! sporty yet economical. "luxury" car yet very practical. unique, and even better in person + and then some when seen in motion. bmw is out-dated and dry. mercedes is for persons concerned more about image (the reason i'm comparing the above is not to be snobby, but one of the most common questions i get). not a week goes by without someone stopping me to ask about the car (but of course not my reason for bying it in the first place). i genuniely miss driving this car when i'm away from it even a few hours. even compared with other audi's (driven as loaner cars), this car stands-out!"

Sports car in Luxury outfit - Best of both worlds

By on Wednesday, January 09, 2013

Pros: "Sporty,luxurious,good looking,convinient"

Cons: "Cant think of any."

That's my sexy beast :)

"I leased a white 2013 Premium plus A7 little over a month ago. I am in love with my car since the first day. And I do not have any complaints so far. I was shopping for BMW Z4 but decided on this car when I test drove it the first time. It may not be as sexy as a convertible but it is gorgeous in its own way. The slopping roof line is to kill for. The interior is no less luxurious and good looking. It makes me feel special. Like a pilot. Whenever I hold the gear lever, I feel like am piloting a fighter jet. Driving dynamics may not be as perfect as a Porsche or BMW but for a car of this size it sure can handle. The car plants itself nicely and sticks to the tarmac like a dragon around corners. Quattro is surely a big plus for handling. And the supercharged V6 is an engine to die for. It has the power and torque you crave for in a sports sedan, and it can be quiet as library in comfort mode. I have tried to start the car when its already on, lot of times, thinking the engine is off. And Audi trumps the technology category in all its models. The list is a mile long. Overall, this is the best sport-luxury-sedan out there. And it comes with hatchback door and flat-folding rear seats which means you can carry truck load of luggage with ease."

My video

That's my sexy beast :)

Having fun in snow :)

Unbelievable

By on Monday, September 23, 2013

Pros: "Everything"

Cons: "Not sure if it has any."

"Every time I get in the A7 I fall in love with it again! The car is absolutely amazing, the ride, the handling, comfort, it has it all. One of the prettiest cars on the road doesn't hurt things either. If you are at all on the fence then just go drive one, but make sure you bring the checkbook because after you drive it you won't want to leave without it."

Absolutely enjoying my A7 even after 10 months of!

By on Thursday, March 29, 2012

Pros: "Definitely fun to drive!"

Cons: "Only seats 4."

Love it!

"The A7 has it all.....performance, comfort and style! My 5 hour drives down to my vacation home are effortless! Thanks Audi!"

Love it!

Changed my veiw of german luxury cars

By on Friday, November 09, 2012

Pros: "pricey but worth it, Drives like a sport car, feel"

Cons: "Almost too much technology"

"Always owned japanese luxury cars, but the A7 has brought driving to a new standard. Realy fun to drive and is a real head turner. Performance and style in one package. Great performance. Comfort similar to a touring sedan, but in a sports car. As far as I'm concerned the perfect car for people who want more than just comfort"

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Audi A7 near Honolulu. See local deals