• Small Luxury Sedan Buyer's Guide

2012 Audi A7

9.3

Based on 19 Ratings for the 2012 - 2015 models.

Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next

Unbelievable

By on Monday, September 23, 2013

Pros: "Everything"

Cons: "Not sure if it has any."

"Every time I get in the A7 I fall in love with it again! The car is absolutely amazing, the ride, the handling, comfort, it has it all. One of the prettiest cars on the road doesn't hurt things either. If you are at all on the fence then just go drive one, but make sure you bring the checkbook because after you drive it you won't want to leave without it."

Smitten

By on Sunday, April 28, 2013

Pros: "Style, fuel. economy, practicality and technology."

Cons: "Work and sleep robs one of driving time."

Camera doesn't do it justice!

"The clean, elegant lines, art gallery worthy engine, and star ship tech interior makes this car a joy to own. After a year, I still pinch myself to ensure I'm not dreaming when approaching this beauty. It's quick, comfortable, smooth, and responsive. It cares about my safety and has learned how I drive with the driver assist features. Don't think about the price of this car, think about the cost of ownership over a long time because you won't want anything else once you bond with your new partner! Pop the sportback and it magically turns into a 30 mpg SUV with almost as much carg space as a mid size SUV. I still double take when I walk away from this car. I feel lucky to have the privilege to own my A7."

Camera doesn't do it justice!

Sports car in Luxury outfit - Best of both worlds

By on Wednesday, January 09, 2013

Pros: "Sporty,luxurious,good looking,convinient"

Cons: "Cant think of any."

That's my sexy beast :)

"I leased a white 2013 Premium plus A7 little over a month ago. I am in love with my car since the first day. And I do not have any complaints so far. I was shopping for BMW Z4 but decided on this car when I test drove it the first time. It may not be as sexy as a convertible but it is gorgeous in its own way. The slopping roof line is to kill for. The interior is no less luxurious and good looking. It makes me feel special. Like a pilot. Whenever I hold the gear lever, I feel like am piloting a fighter jet. Driving dynamics may not be as perfect as a Porsche or BMW but for a car of this size it sure can handle. The car plants itself nicely and sticks to the tarmac like a dragon around corners. Quattro is surely a big plus for handling. And the supercharged V6 is an engine to die for. It has the power and torque you crave for in a sports sedan, and it can be quiet as library in comfort mode. I have tried to start the car when its already on, lot of times, thinking the engine is off. And Audi trumps the technology category in all its models. The list is a mile long. Overall, this is the best sport-luxury-sedan out there. And it comes with hatchback door and flat-folding rear seats which means you can carry truck load of luggage with ease."

My video

That's my sexy beast :)

Having fun in snow :)

Fantastic car great engine 20 inch summer wheels

By on Sunday, January 06, 2013

Pros: "Engine, handling and led headlights"

Cons: "Small gas tank hard ride with the 20" summer tiers"

"I had BMW 740, Mercedes E 300 & 320,and a 911 and this was my first Audi and I just love this engine as much or even more than the 911. This car handles fantastic I did get the summer tires 20 inch with it and the only issue is that it rides a bit stiff on those but what a car. Gas mileage is less then advertised but I do average 85 mph so..."

Can not wait to take a long trip with this beauty.

By on Friday, January 04, 2013

Pros: "Great on the road and loaded with goodies."

Cons: "Cup holders to small for todays cups."

"What a car! could not ask for more than what i have in this A7. Head turner for sure."

Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next
Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Audi A7 near Honolulu. See local deals