2012 Audi A7

9.4

Based on 22 Ratings for the 2012 - 2016 models.

9.7/10

Sports car in Luxury outfit - Best of both worlds

By on Wednesday, January 09, 2013

Pros: "Sporty,luxurious,good looking,convinient"

Cons: "Cant think of any."

That's my sexy beast :)

"I leased a white 2013 Premium plus A7 little over a month ago. I am in love with my car since the first day. And I do not have any complaints so far. I was shopping for BMW Z4 but decided on this car when I test drove it the first time. It may not be as sexy as a convertible but it is gorgeous in its own way. The slopping roof line is to kill for. The interior is no less luxurious and good looking. It makes me feel special. Like a pilot. Whenever I hold the gear lever, I feel like am piloting a fighter jet. Driving dynamics may not be as perfect as a Porsche or BMW but for a car of this size it sure can handle. The car plants itself nicely and sticks to the tarmac like a dragon around corners. Quattro is surely a big plus for handling. And the supercharged V6 is an engine to die for. It has the power and torque you crave for in a sports sedan, and it can be quiet as library in comfort mode. I have tried to start the car when its already on, lot of times, thinking the engine is off. And Audi trumps the technology category in all its models. The list is a mile long. Overall, this is the best sport-luxury-sedan out there. And it comes with hatchback door and flat-folding rear seats which means you can carry truck load of luggage with ease."

My video

That's my sexy beast :)

Having fun in snow :)

Changed my veiw of german luxury cars

By on Friday, November 09, 2012

Pros: "pricey but worth it, Drives like a sport car, feel"

Cons: "Almost too much technology"

"Always owned japanese luxury cars, but the A7 has brought driving to a new standard. Realy fun to drive and is a real head turner. Performance and style in one package. Great performance. Comfort similar to a touring sedan, but in a sports car. As far as I'm concerned the perfect car for people who want more than just comfort"

Fantastic car great engine 20 inch summer wheels

By on Sunday, January 06, 2013

Pros: "Engine, handling and led headlights"

Cons: "Small gas tank hard ride with the 20" summer tiers"

"I had BMW 740, Mercedes E 300 & 320,and a 911 and this was my first Audi and I just love this engine as much or even more than the 911. This car handles fantastic I did get the summer tires 20 inch with it and the only issue is that it rides a bit stiff on those but what a car. Gas mileage is less then advertised but I do average 85 mph so..."

Absolutely enjoying my A7 even after 10 months of!

By on Thursday, March 29, 2012

Pros: "Definitely fun to drive!"

Cons: "Only seats 4."

Love it!

"The A7 has it all.....performance, comfort and style! My 5 hour drives down to my vacation home are effortless! Thanks Audi!"

Love it!

Unbelievable

By on Monday, September 23, 2013

Pros: "Everything"

Cons: "Not sure if it has any."

"Every time I get in the A7 I fall in love with it again! The car is absolutely amazing, the ride, the handling, comfort, it has it all. One of the prettiest cars on the road doesn't hurt things either. If you are at all on the fence then just go drive one, but make sure you bring the checkbook because after you drive it you won't want to leave without it."

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Audi A7 near Honolulu. See local deals