• Small Luxury Sedan Buyer's Guide

2012 Audi A7

9.3

Based on 19 Ratings for the 2012 - 2015 models.

Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next

Best Sports lux Diesel of all - 38 MPG v6 :)

By on Thursday, December 18, 2014

Pros: "power v8 feel , with tdi gets 38 mpg!, looks wow!"

Cons: "navigation search buttons, seats a bit tight, none"

"Yes this car is pricy but the a7 look and power blows out the competition by far. With the TDI diesel we are now getting 38 mgp in combo driving with no eco assist button. Meaning we do not conserve power and usually drive about 79 mph on the freeway and do a lot of city also. Styling is so cool and sleek very impressive looking and what power it goes easy 100 mph and is smooth. You do not even need sports mode which is a bit stiffer. And its very fun to drive. We love it after 6 months. We also bought full 10 year extended warranty since its our first audi. Also we recommend and love the safety assist which will stop the car if needed automatically on freeways and anticipates cars and objects in its path , lane and safety assist is awesome (it was a must for us). Only regret is we did not get full led headlights which i still regret. So the guy who says it was not worth $40k should just get a fully loaded honda which prices out there or and acura but it will not be a high end lux power car like this one. Cost to drive per mile is a bit high but in the league of panamera. Audi by far beats lexus and bmw and benz we tested and looked at all of them. So if you want high style , fuel efficiency and power this is the car. Who said diesel is not great? we save about $120 per month vs our lexus sc430 gas. So a7 just drive one its not 1980 anymore folks....."

Super Car with great features and handling

By on Saturday, August 16, 2014

"Dealer maintained, replaced two rear tires due to slow leak in one, always garaged, retired owner no commuter driving or salted roads. Technology pkg includes Head-up Display"

Climate Control Software Bug in all 2013/14 A6/A7s

By on Sunday, July 06, 2014

Pros: "- Styling, engine"

Cons: "- Climate Control Feature (not working properly)"

"While a nice look and some good features, I am extremely disappointed at the fact that there is a climate control software bug on my 2014 A7. The airflow distribution setting does not work properly. The setting changes after the car is turned off and then restarted at some later time. And when the car is started, the air distribution setting displayed on the MMI display is different than the air distribution setting displayed on the climate control display. Once I re-adjust the air distribution setting to what I want, the MMI display and the climate control display will "sync up." The dealership service center let me know approx. 9 months ago that this is a known "software bug" in all 2013 and 2014 A-6 and A-7s (for models with the front seat ventilation feature). This issue has been logged with Audi engineers, and no fix currently exists; and no time table is known for when this will get fixed. I call the dealership about once a month to see if a fix has been created. I also was told by the Audi service center that the sales people do not tell customers of this problem/bug when selling the car. This is unacceptable for a +$70k vehicle."

Great looking car!

By on Monday, June 09, 2014

"The car is beautiful and drives wonderful - my only issue with this car is the frameless windows. If you live in the northeast and get icy weather the windows will tend to freeze to the rubber strip. Bad concept for this area. Would be an ideal car for southern type weather."

Over Priced - look some where else

By on Saturday, April 05, 2014

Pros: "Looks"

Cons: "Almost evrything besides looks."

"Brand new with 95 miles on it and it broke less than 24 hours after driving it off the lot. O2 sensor as bad and an actuator (whatever that is) needed to be moved. Start-stop is very inconsistent. Same with the opening the doors. Normally one only needs to put your thumb on this button and pull the door handle and the door opens - normally. But sometimes it just dosn't open. Who knows why - Audi can't seem to figure it out. Cruise control is very poor (jumpy, not smooth). Climate control also acts like Jeckel and Hyde. Overall the car is worth about $40,000. The only thing going for it is that it looks great. Needs an economy mode as the computer often chooses a gear lower than I would if I had a manual. Handling is just OK for the price. Save your money and buy something else."

Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next
Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Audi A7 near Honolulu. See local deals