2014 Audi A6 Consumer Reviews

The Fair Market Range for this car in your area is $54,251 - $55,658.

10/7.6

Based on 23 Ratings for the 2012 - 2015 models.

Previous | 1 2 3 | Next

I love my new 2014 Audi A6 TDI Premium Plus

By on Wednesday, September 18, 2013

"It's a beautiful car which will turn your and other's heads. Audi designs and produces the best car interiors in the industry hands down and the A6's is no exception. The car has amazing acceleration and great handling with a good balance between muting the bumps in the road and still hugging the corners. All this plus incredible gas mileage for such a large and heavy car. I easily get the EPA est. 28/34 but generally get higher on the freeway, even getting 40 on one short trip and 37 on a long road trip north. The only time you hear the diesel is if you are stopped, the radio is off, and your window is down. Oh and if you punch it you hear a little diesel rumble. The auto start/stop feature takes some getting used to. The auto start you don't really notice and it's instantaneous when you take your foot off the brake and before you can reach the accelerator, but occasionally the auto stop can cause the car to shudder slightly. If it really bothers you, there is a button to turn this feature off on the dash. I wish there wasn't such a high markup in the price over the 3.0 gas model. Hopefully this will be made up in fuel savings over the long haul."

Comfort, ride, power, noise, looks, best ever.

By on Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Pros: "Power, ride, comfort, winter driving and heat"

Cons: "headlights too dim"

"I wish I had the heated side mirrors,front camera and passenger electric seat; that would be the best car EVER! Winter heating is fast but windshield tends to fog up...so did my 2002 A6"

Fantastic car, better than all competitors.

By on Monday, July 08, 2013

Pros: "Corners like a ducati"

Cons: "No automatic truck closure like the A8"

"This is my first sedan in 15 years so I drove them all, the A6 is the clear winner for me. Zero recalls so far and only regular scheduled maintenance visits. The MMI takes a few days to get used to but all the options are great. The system instantly recognizes new devices whether its a phone or ipod etc."

Wow!

By on Saturday, June 29, 2013

Pros: "Sporty, smooth, responsive, top-rate interior"

Cons: "Front cup holders pretty small"

"I did extensive research before purchasing my Audi A6 a month ago. My previous car was a Toyota Avalon, which I had owned for 10 years. It was a nice, dependable car, but not "sporty" at all - pretty bland, actually. I finally landed on the A6 3.0 Premium Plus with the 20" Sport Package and Bose sound system - and all I can say is what an impressive car! The exterior is the definition of sporty and everyone comments on it. When driving, the car is so smooth and responds like nothing I've ever driven - I look for winding roads to drive on just for the fun of it! About the only negative thing I can say about it is that the front cup holders are so small. But that doesn't stop it from being an amazing ride!"

Great car. - Forget BWW, Mercedes and Jags

By on Friday, April 26, 2013

"Great car. i have owned all the other german cars and many USA but this one takes the cake. Quality, MPG, looks and inerior are above expectations. The car is quick for a 4 banger and extreamly quiet. The only thing that i belive should be included in the Preium package is a power stearing column. Lots of Value here."

nice but some issues

By on Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Pros: "typically well appointed Audi"

Cons: "transmission"

"Bought new A6 3.0 in Dec'12. Have had it to dealer to evaluate jerking when decelerating from 3rd to 2nd. Usually around 20 mph. Duplicated problem during test drive but they could not fix the problem. Now beginning to hesitate on acceleration. Beginning to wonder about new 8speed trans. Going back to dealer for further evaluation. Otherwise like the car."

My First Audi and loved every minute driving it!

By on Tuesday, November 06, 2012

Pros: "Great ride, Fun drive, Outstanding Interior."

Cons: "Maintence Program, MPG but I knew that going in."

"I just have to say this is the first Audi I have owned but it will not be the last. 3.0T PP+ (Should have sprung the extra $5k and got the Prestige) Pros: The interior is nice and clean everything is laid out where it should be. Great on long drives. I'm 6'4" and I fit in the back seat! just did it once to see what it was like :) V6 feels like a V8 Cons: Lack of a maintence program. MPG but I knew that going in I only avg 23mpg with 75% highway driving (its hard to keep it under 80) Overall I have loved every minute driving this car."

The nicest car I've ever owned

By on Monday, October 29, 2012

Pros: "Great on long drives. Love those LED headlights."

Cons: "No "OnStar" feature like my wife's BMW X5."

"Took delivery on my 2012 Audi A6 3.0T Prestige eight months ago. I ordered it with every option offered. Phantom Black Pearl Effect exterior and Mocha Brown interior, with 20" sport rims. I love the plush interior and the Bang and Olufsen sound system. The ride is tight, smooth and quiet and best of all, it handles like a dream and is so quick. I really have to pay attention to the speedometer at all times."

Great German engineering

By on Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Pros: "Interior styling, technology, value, ride"

Cons: "Some of the technology eems complicated to use"

"I have only had this car for 3 weeks but it moves quicker, in side styling is superior, and the technology surpass my BMW 5 series."

Good looks and ride, great handling

By on Monday, August 20, 2012

Pros: "Fun to drive. Great looks"

Cons: "No front dash outlet to plug in radar detector."

"I love the interior, the ride and handling. However, there are concerns related to quality. With my 3.0 engine, there are sometimes a jerkiness in take off and acceleration. My driver side wiper is defective while the passenger side is fine. The pop up navigation screen occasionally sticks and has retracted abitrarily. Have experienced loss of tire pressure, which has triggered the gauge, on three separate occasions and on different tires. Note that the car is 1100 miles old. I am also concerned about maintenace costs as a replacement winshield has already set me back $750."

Previous | 1 2 3 | Next