2014 Audi A6 Consumer Reviews

The Fair Market Range for this car in your area is $39,104 - $40,781.

10/7.6

9.3

Based on 32 Ratings for the 2012 - 2016 models.

Best any season car with plenthy of features for $

By on Wednesday, April 22, 2015

Pros: "fun to drive and stable on the road"

Cons: "nothing bad to say yet"

"This is my seccond A6 and i love it,and my 3rd Audi Ive owned also an A8 ,but this is so far the nicest of all."

Love this car..but the squeak

By on Friday, April 03, 2015

Pros: "Great power and very comfortable"

Cons: "Navigation aggravation and front end squeak"

"Plenty of head and leg room for this 6 footer. Plenty of torque when merging. Seats are super comfortable and great on long trips. So many electronics its almost over kill. Now for the lady on Navigation! If she says "pardon" one more time I will turn her off for good. Everybody in the car uses their phones. Cup holders are way to small and the front end squeaks over speed-bumps. Have taken it back to the dealer 4 times and they can't fix it. They finally told me that all 2014 A6"s squeak and I would have to live with it. Anybody else have a A6 3.0 that squeaks over bumps?"

I love this car

By on Thursday, April 02, 2015

"I can't wait to buy a 2016 this is my 3rd Audi Best car for the money"

Excellent vehicle and fun to drive.

By on Sunday, March 22, 2015

Pros: "Fun to drive and very reliable. Excellent fuel ec"

Cons: "Ride is somewhat stiff."

"Excellent vehicle. Wonderful handling and style. Never had an issue in 30 thousand miles."

best overall vehicle i have ever owned

By on Tuesday, February 24, 2015

Pros: "effortless power, top notch interior, sips fuel"

Cons: "none: Audi should put this engine in A4/S4"

"buying decision: moved from 2009 bmw 328i to this vehicle as my daily driver. combination of highway and city travel, average 17,000 miles per year for work and personal travel. Impressions after first 9000 miles: 1. effortless power, I love the diesel torque. no drama, just goes 2. averages over 36 mpg even with "spirited" driving, so it is beating EPA estimates for me. since work pays my mileage, this matters to me, even in this price range. The mileage gains are essentially partially subsidizing my upgrade to this class of vehicle. 3. Audi interior: is best in class/price range to my taste, comfort on long trips is enhanced, and the tech seems to work pretty effortlessly. Love the giant NAV screen that folds away. I like the "spartan but high-quality" German style interior, and of the three big German brands Audi nails this lately,at least among the vehicles I shopped in the 45-65k range. 4. Handles: very well for size and weight, but obviously the one thing I miss about the 2009 328i is driving it on twisty back highways. The difference is not night and day, both cars are German and handle great. Obviously the A6 is a larger car and I knew this slight trade off going into it, and have not looked back. To put this in perspective: the A6 still handles tighter than 90% of the cars that I have driven, but the previous gen 328i that I owned sets a high bar for this category. Even so, when I came down to to choosing between an S4 and the A6(sorry bmw, your new version 3 series is too SOFT, too expensive, and has a cheap interior for 50k car), I went with the diesel torque, extra comfort for long drives, and 40+ mpg highway real-world... So, in summary, with the A6 TDI you get a "sporty german sedan" but not a "german sport sedan", with massive torque that benefits real-world driving dynamics(you know, that type of driving most of us revert to after the first two months of owning a new car), a beautiful interior, and "economy car" fuel efficiency...what's not to love here? Reliability: no problems after 9000 miles, like, none, not even a rattle. I honestly can't believe this isn't the most popular A6 variant...but then Audi did just come out with it in 2014 for the US. Perhaps not enough folks are test driving them and assume the a6 3.0T is superior?"