2012 Audi A6

9.3

Based on 34 Ratings for the 2012 - 2016 models.

Buy this car and you won't be dissapointed.

By on Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Pros: "Handling, comfort, looks."

Cons: "Noisy with 20" wheels."

"This is the perfect car if you live in a snowy climate. It has sports car handling and pep but can traverse through the most inclement weather with ease. This is my 4th Audi and by far the best. I encourage you to test drive one but only if you are ready to buy. Trust me, you are going to want this car."

A very nice german car

By on Sunday, October 12, 2014

Pros: "Engine and road noise is very low. safty feature."

Cons: "need be real careful in brake-in period"

"After a lots of internet study and test drive for ~$50K full size luxury sedan, I bought the new A6 2.0T 2015. To be honest,it is my first German car. Here is the good things -- No doubt, the car handling is better than most Japanese brand. Car is beautiful with outstanding interior quality and style. Comparing with BMW 5 2.0T, Audi's 2.0T engine is much quieter at low speed. The 2.0T turbo charged engine gives you enough power to compete with any regular 6 cylinder car. Consider the car is all wheel drive, its MPG is quite impressive and my car easily got 30+MPG without using cruise control, which is over its spec. The voice recognition learning feature makes the voice command real work most time for the people with heavy accent. I remember the voice command in my 2010 Lexus has almost never worked for me. Now here is what you may get disappointed -- if you own this car. As a typical German car with turbo charged engine, it need be take care more careful in its brake-in period otherwise its engine life time may be reduced. Its brake is very good but you may hear some noise in its brake-in period since Audi using metal to metal brake system. Audi connection is a good feature to have but the 2015 A6 is still using 3G provided by T-mobile. T-mobile 3G is pretty slow even with full signal bar in my area (Bay Area). Summary -- If you are looking for a full size luxury family sedan. It is one of best on the market. Audi is the only none-Japanese brand got in top 5 for reliability by consumer report study in recent year."

nice but some issues

By on Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Pros: "typically well appointed Audi"

Cons: "transmission"

"Bought new A6 3.0 in Dec'12. Have had it to dealer to evaluate jerking when decelerating from 3rd to 2nd. Usually around 20 mph. Duplicated problem during test drive but they could not fix the problem. Now beginning to hesitate on acceleration. Beginning to wonder about new 8speed trans. Going back to dealer for further evaluation. Otherwise like the car."

My First Audi and loved every minute driving it!

By on Tuesday, November 06, 2012

Pros: "Great ride, Fun drive, Outstanding Interior."

Cons: "Maintence Program, MPG but I knew that going in."

"I just have to say this is the first Audi I have owned but it will not be the last. 3.0T PP+ (Should have sprung the extra $5k and got the Prestige) Pros: The interior is nice and clean everything is laid out where it should be. Great on long drives. I'm 6'4" and I fit in the back seat! just did it once to see what it was like :) V6 feels like a V8 Cons: Lack of a maintence program. MPG but I knew that going in I only avg 23mpg with 75% highway driving (its hard to keep it under 80) Overall I have loved every minute driving this car."

AudiConnect is great for audiophiles/tech lovers.

By on Friday, November 08, 2013

Pros: "Performance, comfort, and interior technology."

Cons: "Cup holders in front are small."

"I own the 3.0 Prestige, and, simply stated, it is an incredible vehicle. I am a former BMW owner - also former owner of two older Audi A4s - and have driven a variety of other luxury models - this is hands down my favorite. Most of the other reviews address performance and styling - which I agree are excellent and were the primary reason I bought this car. But the one thing I've discovered about this car that truly stands out from the rest of the pack is the AudiConnect feature (which turns the interior cabin into a Wi-Fi hot spot). Passengers can connect to the web with ease - and the navigation overlays Google Earth onto it's map display, which is very cool. But - BEST OF ALL - the Wifi feature allows for streaming music playback unparalelled by any other car maker. Sure, most new cars nowadays allow for an iphone or ipod connection - but the AudiConnect provides the bandwith to stream music from the Cloud or from the internet (3G or 4G cannot do this without choppy interruptions). Add this feature with the Bluetooth Audio playback - and it is truly mind blowing. I am able access my entire music library via the Cloud and stream the music through the car stereo. No wires, no fuss, no choppy/interrupted playback. It's awesome. And, honestly, the cup holders in front are a bit small - but if the only negative about this car I can think of is that - I'd say that's pretty good."

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Audi A6 near Honolulu. See local deals