2008 Audi A6

Based on 158 Ratings for the 2005 - 2011 models.

A true Audi Flagship even more so then the A8

By on Saturday, August 30, 2014

"The A6 Quattro.. the car all other manufacturers are *trying to emulate. Vault-like build!"

best car i ever had

By on Monday, August 18, 2014

Pros: "looks, fun to drive,"

Cons: "poor gas millage"

"had this car for two years, it is a joy to drive to work every day, no problems."

By far the WORST & LEAST reliable car

By on Sunday, August 17, 2014

Pros: "Good Looking Very Safe Car"

Cons: "Engine, Service, Cost, Mech."

"Really wish I would have stuck with Mercedes, Lexus, or Land Rover. Yes I'm saying it..... I have had 3 Range Rovers and NEVER had issues with any of them!!!! This is the 1st used car I've bought and what a nightmare. Thought I was safe going to an actual Audi dealer, but nope. Before the temp tag was expired the problems began..... 1) Roof Leaking...Not the moon roof, the actual roof. 2) Month 3 coolant light randomly comes on and off, had sensor replaced 3) coolant light again, coolant tank replaced. 4) Oil Leak 5) CV Joints 6) Driveshaft 7) Valve Gaskets 8) Washer Fluid Tank. Now my check engine light has been on for like 5 months, and the Audi dealer cant seem to figure out what the problem is. I have multiple engine cylinder misfires now. Every time I try to get this thing fixed and spend a few grand at Audi, when I pick it up they inform me that what I just had done didn't fix the problem but doing "abc" should with a price tag of a few more grand...... I have had this car for about 2 years. It had 70k miles on it when I bought it. Total time since purchase I haven't had some kind of warning light, sensor, etc.. on, TWO MONTHS!!!! I have pumped over $7k into it so far in just under 2 years. So much for the CERTIFIED AUDI DEALERS how ever many point inspection. Oh and the "warranty" they give ya to 100K miles.... USELESS!!!! I will never own, nor will I recommend Audi to ANYONE!!! I expected so much more. But kudos to LAND ROVER ('99 '03'05 RANGE ROVER); JAGUAR('07 XK); LEXUS ('02 SC/LX '04 LX '08 LS/LX); INFINITI ('04 M45); MERCEDES ('99 SL500 '05 CLK500); & BMW ('03 X5 4.4). Out of the cars listed above, the ones I had NO, NONE, ZERO problems with and in my opinion are superb .... LEXUS / LAND ROVER / JAGUAR. While the other are great. But AUDI.... NEVER AGAIN!! NEVER!!"

by far the best vehicle I have ever owned . . .

By on Sunday, August 03, 2014

Pros: "excellect road handling, good fuel economy"

Cons: "expensive, but worth the investment"

"Heard much about the Audi not being a reliable vehicle, I am telling you, this is far and above the best vehicle I have ever owned . . .several BMW's MB and Lexus (not close) - great sports car handling, superior interior, overall build quality and very dependable . . . tires and brakes only investment, which is pretty standard . . . Oh yes, I have replaced the battery just once since 2006 . . . great value, you bet!"

Love, love, love my Audi A6!

By on Saturday, May 31, 2014

Pros: "This car is made for a person who loves to drive."

Cons: "None!"

"I have owned my Audi A6 V8 Prestige for 4 years. This is one exceptional car. The quattro is so needed in the winter, it never fails to get me where I need to go. When I shop for a new car, it's always been Audi for me."

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Audi A6 near Honolulu. See local deals