2006 Audi A6

Based on 165 Ratings for the 2005 - 2011 models.

By on Sunday, January 06, 2013

Pros: "Comfortable, solid, handles well, fun to drive"

Cons: "Few cons"

"I have really enjoyed this car. It has plenty of room for a family yet handles very well. The Tiptronic automatic is one of the best I've driven. The Tiptronic is pretty smooth during normal driving and I can put it into "Sport Mode" when I want to increase the fun factor. The A6 feels very solid on the highway. We make a couple of 1,000 mile round trips each year. Every time we put it on the road I realize all over again why I enjoy this car so much. Fuel economy is about 28 - 29 MPG on the highway. I could probably get 30 MPG if I kept the speed below 75. This is not bad for a family sized car with AWD."

Great Interior - Great winter car

By on Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Pros: "Great interior - Great winter driving"

Cons: "Bit more costly for general maintenance than some."

"Living in the north and driving in plenty of snow, my A6 is a great winter car. 4-wheel drive, heated seats, and a heated steering wheel make this enjoyable to drive in cool/cold weather. I believe the interior, layout and especially quality of materials, is second to none. I personally bought the car because I really enjoyed the exterior and interior look and feel. I was also looking for a bit of a "sports car" with a luxury feel. I have had to bring the car into service for a few problems (under warranty) from 20K miles to 30K miles. After that I have not had any issues - at 76K."

Love this car!

By on Wednesday, October 17, 2007

"Bought this car used and hope to run it a good long time. Thus far I have 40,000 miles on it, and just love it. I purchased the 4.2 and am very pleased. It is averaging 21-22 calculated MPG every week, (24-25 MPG on trip computer). It has every option except parking sensors and tire pressure monitors. The Sport package makes this car very low slung, the ride suffers some, but the handling is great. I test drove many high end cars and researched all of them in the magazines. i am so glad I came across this amazing vehicle. It will get 29-30 MPG on the highway according to the trip computer, it registers about 9% higher than actual however. None the less, it delivers exceptional mileage figures for a AWD luxury car with 335 HP. Thus far it has also been very reliable, routine maintenance only. Thanks Audi for a such beautiful, fabulous, quality machine!"

This is our 5th Audi. My 4th has 280,0000 miles it

By on Friday, January 20, 2012

"We generally get 300,000 mile on our Audi's"

Love This Car

By on Tuesday, January 17, 2012

"I traded in my BMW M5 for my Audi A6 and never looked back. No comparison to the Quattro and overall handling of the A6 vs. the M5. I'll never, ever look at a BMW again."

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Audi A6 near Honolulu. See local deals