2014 Audi A5 Consumer Reviews

The Fair Market Range for this car in your area is $49,281 - $51,292.

10/8.4

Based on 89 Ratings for the 2008 - 2016 models.

9.7/10

Ausgezeichnet!

By on Sunday, January 04, 2009

"This model looks like an R8 in someone's rear-view mirror - the daytime running lights are really cool; it drives like a charm; the fit and finish of the A5 are as good as you'll find in this price category; this car was built for the Autobahn and performs pretty darn good on it as well. I got the manual gear box along with all leather interior (a must in my opinion). The standard audio is just fine; I use a portable Tom-Tom due to my travels - but the navigation system is pretty good so I hear. The Bluetooth and MMI are first rate and very simple to operate. The only problem so far has been with the Homelink system. This car is a real head-turner and really fun to drive. If you can find one buy it. No hestitation. I chose this over a similar BMW (335xi coupe) and Infiniti C37."

Best high end everyday car you can buy!

By on Thursday, December 08, 2011

Pros: "only converti w/ rear drop seats"

Cons: "slightly underpowered compared to the competition!"

"I was in the market for a convertible vehicle and came across this. I compared many cars and narrowed it down to the A5 s-line prestige quattro cabriolet. Unlike the competition this car gets close to 30 mpg (others ranged in the high teens to low 20's). Also living in NY I needed an all wheel drive. This is the only 4 seat convertible to have all wheel drive. next since it is my everyday car i needed a big trunk and this has the largest in the market and is the only convertible to have rear drop seats. Finally, the s-line package makes the car look amazing. all in all this car is the nicest car out there. Plus the drive is amazing. the car handles like a porsche (one of my previous vehicles, so i can speak from experience). The only issue I have is the 0-60 speed. its a little slower than i would like but the smaller engine gives me the better gas mileage. As a commuter that was something i was looking for. If you want more power go for the s5 but you will spend more to service the vehicle, more when replacing the brakes and more for insurance as well as get a lower mpg."

Best car I've ever owned

By on Saturday, September 24, 2011

Pros: "Great handling, unbelievable fuel economy, and a beautiful car."

"This is one of the most beautiful cars on the road. I've never owned a car that got this much attention. People constantly coming up and asking me about it. The biggest surprise is the consistant 35 mpg I get on the highway at speeds up to 80 mph. At slower speeds (65-75) I get as much as 37 mpg. This is with the 3.2 6 cylinder engine. Not to mention the great handling. A fabulous automobile!"

best car ever

By on Sunday, November 15, 2009

"3.2ltr V6, 6 sp manual trans, side assist, nav, ride select, b&o sound and premium pkg. smoothest drive train and 25+ mpg overall with plenty of torque in every gear. love driving this car. handling and ride are just perfect as is the comfort high quality everything though i would prefer touch sreen nav. quietest car i've driven. we are car people and owned many fine cars over the years, but this one is the best!"

Way over engineered, however it is a fantastic car

By on Friday, December 28, 2012

Pros: "Looks, driving and handling"

Cons: "premium gasoline, complicated components"

"This car is the Audi A5 convertible all wheel drive. Cars like Audi, BMW and Mercedes are way way over engineered. Way to comlicated or more so than has to be. How ever the driving and looks of this car are incredible. Before purchasing the A5 I looked very hard at the Camero and Mustang. Each looked great and the horse power was far superior to the A5. How ever, how fast do you always want to go from stop light to stop light ? If that is your mission buy the Camero or Mustang. How ever if you want the best looking convertible on the planet and probably the best driving experience you'll ever experience, buy the Audi A5. One other factor to consider is check to see what a 3 year Camero or Mustang is worth compared to a 3 year old A5. As I mentioned before, everything from the heater A/C, to the radio and Nav are extremely complicated. If you don't mind taking the time to learn the workings of this car, you will enjoy a whole new driving experience."