• Small Luxury Sedan Buyer's Guide

2014 Audi A5 Consumer Reviews

The Fair Market Range for this car in your area is $36,641 - $37,979.

10/8.4

Based on 80 Ratings for the 2008 - 2015 models.

9.7/10

Love it, love it, love it!

By on Sunday, February 08, 2015

Pros: "Handling, high speed turns, low center of gravity"

Cons: "Of 2 cup holders one is a little small :-P"

"This is hands down the most fun I've ever had with a car. From the ease with popping down the top, to the ease of shifting into sports mode when I want an extra kick, this car addresses all my needs. I still get so many comments from people like "Nice car!" or "Nice ride!" and it truly is. When people ask me how I like it I can't help but look down and then come up smiling and saying "I absolutely LOVE it!" I like the looks, the handling, the power and the ease with which I can drop the top. I looked at the others (BMW and Mercedes), but this one just had me from the moment I took it for a test drive. It's been sheer joy and pleasure!"

Excellent Vehicle

By on Wednesday, January 21, 2015

"Audi A5 Cab. Quatro Dealer Pre-certified with 4 year warranty. Blue with cream interion."

Best luxury cope on the market

By on Thursday, December 25, 2014

I want this car

"Best luxury cope on the market"

Forever Sold on the Audi A5

By on Tuesday, December 23, 2014

Pros: "Price, Insurance Rate, Fuel Economy, Agility Speed"

"I can't say one bad thing about this car. Classified as " Near Luxury" the insurance rate is great. It's extremely quick. Fuel economy blows me away. As far as looks... Well just look at it. The front face a with the day time running lights, the faceted grille.... This car just screams sexy. If you want fun...then get a six speed manual. "oh what fun it is to drive!" I think it will be Audi from here on out."

Best car I ever owned.

By on Tuesday, December 02, 2014

Pros: "Awesome to drive hard, styling"

Cons: "Sunroof doesn't open!!"

"The A5 is the best car I've ever owned. It's the perfect blend of luxury, awesome looks and performance. I've added 19" wheels with high performance rubber, lowered 1 1/2" and added sway bars front and rear and a cold air intake. It corners like it's on rails. The technology with the MMI and B&O sound system is top notch. the car has been very reliable with no major issues. The 3.2L V6 is a great engine with enough power, revs freely and sounds great with the cold air intake. I have Blizzak tires on the stock 18" wheels for winter and it goes and stops like a champ."

great handling vehicle a blast to drive

By on Monday, December 01, 2014

Pros: "a real driver enthusiast's vehicle"

Cons: "audio system"

"i've owned some fabulous & fun cars over the past 60 years including 30 years of audis. my 2013 A 5 is the best. if your are car enthusiast , you have to drive one an A 5, S 5, or a R S 5."

Nicest Car I've Ever Owned

By on Wednesday, November 19, 2014

Pros: "interior and exterior style, quality everything,"

Cons: "non yet"

"We bought the 2015 A5 convertible for my wife to offset my 2014 Corvette....and she's VERY happy with her choice. The design both interior and exterior is stunning. Top quality everything. We looked at the 4 series BMW and balked at the screen stuck in the middle of the dash as an afterthought and the clunky hardtop convertible. The A5 quattro drives incredibly smoothly. The twin clutch tiptronic transmission shifts as soon as you hit the gear. Amazing and FUN. The soft top is very quiet compared to our other convertibles in the past. We have the comfort package which has the neck heaters as well as heated seats. Neck warmers are great for chilly nights with top down and winter for a quick warmup. While my vette is fast and mean, this is very classy and stylish."

Best car ever

By on Tuesday, October 28, 2014

"this is the best car i ever had. good mileage"

Superior driving machine

By on Tuesday, October 21, 2014

Pros: "Style, handling, comfort, safety, fun to drive"

Cons: "Expensive to repair"

"I often stop to admire the beauty of this brilliant black Prestige model A5 with sport package and 19" wheels when I approach it in a parking lot. I have owned it 4 years. It has been very reliable with only relatively minor things fixed at the dealership, except for CD player replacement. Fortunately, everything has been covered under warranty very professionally. Though only 4 cylinders, I love the performance. It has more than enough power to get me in trouble if not careful. Thank you for the adjustable speed alert. I frequently use sport mode or paddles when I want quick acceleration in traffic. The car can carve tight curves without loss of control at higher speeds than my body can handle. Mileage is low 20's MPG around town but as high as 32 MPG on the road. My one complaint is the lag that can occur before turbo kicks in when depressing the gas pedal to accelerate, especially from a stop, unless in sport mode. The ride is quiet and comfortable even on long road trips. Driver visibility is pretty good. The stereo system is beautiful. One complaint here is the hard drive memory for music uploads is quite small so I end up using memory cards. The nav computer works well as is but is getting to be old technology as spinning the dial to enter numbers/letters is a pain. Touch screen and voice control would be a welcome improvement. Also, Audi nav software updates are prohibitively expensive. AC works quite well. The heated seats are also welcome in colder weather. I use the fold down rear seats to carry my road or mountain bike and the trunk is pretty roomy. Two people can ride in the back seats but this car is not really meant for more than two people. Getting in and out of the back takes some agility. All-in-all, a great car I would buy again."

Best Vehicle I have driven

By on Tuesday, September 30, 2014

Pros: "best for the price"

"I love this car! It is the perfect mix of luxury meets performance. It has a smooth drive and when you move the car to sports mode you can feel the difference in the drive. Amazing looks and I always get great complements on this car. The B&O sound system is amazing!"