2014 Audi A5 Consumer Reviews

The Fair Market Range for this car in your area is $36,558 - $38,127.

10/8.4

Based on 86 Ratings for the 2008 - 2016 models.

9.7/10

Great handling, corners like on rails

By on Sunday, January 12, 2014

Pros: "Sports car fun-like to drive!"

Cons: "Lack of leg room for back seat passengers."

"Fast for size of engine. More fun car than my 1991 BMW 850 that I also bought new."

Way over engineered, however it is a fantastic car

By on Friday, December 28, 2012

Pros: "Looks, driving and handling"

Cons: "premium gasoline, complicated components"

"This car is the Audi A5 convertible all wheel drive. Cars like Audi, BMW and Mercedes are way way over engineered. Way to comlicated or more so than has to be. How ever the driving and looks of this car are incredible. Before purchasing the A5 I looked very hard at the Camero and Mustang. Each looked great and the horse power was far superior to the A5. How ever, how fast do you always want to go from stop light to stop light ? If that is your mission buy the Camero or Mustang. How ever if you want the best looking convertible on the planet and probably the best driving experience you'll ever experience, buy the Audi A5. One other factor to consider is check to see what a 3 year Camero or Mustang is worth compared to a 3 year old A5. As I mentioned before, everything from the heater A/C, to the radio and Nav are extremely complicated. If you don't mind taking the time to learn the workings of this car, you will enjoy a whole new driving experience."

Ausgezeichnet!

By on Sunday, January 04, 2009

"This model looks like an R8 in someone's rear-view mirror - the daytime running lights are really cool; it drives like a charm; the fit and finish of the A5 are as good as you'll find in this price category; this car was built for the Autobahn and performs pretty darn good on it as well. I got the manual gear box along with all leather interior (a must in my opinion). The standard audio is just fine; I use a portable Tom-Tom due to my travels - but the navigation system is pretty good so I hear. The Bluetooth and MMI are first rate and very simple to operate. The only problem so far has been with the Homelink system. This car is a real head-turner and really fun to drive. If you can find one buy it. No hestitation. I chose this over a similar BMW (335xi coupe) and Infiniti C37."

Run, don't walk away from this money pit

By on Sunday, May 10, 2015

Pros: "Beautiful to look at."

Cons: "Weak soft top. Oil leaks. Huge repair bills."

"Beautiful car inside and out but a quality nightmare. I have done all scheduled maintenance and in 14 months spent $10,000 on repairs. Bad soft top, oil leaks. I regret buying it. Soft top leaks when it rains. Turbo makes no difference. It is still a V4. I cannot wait to get rid of it."

Spectacular!

By on Saturday, April 13, 2013

Pros: "beautiful styling, great acceleration, great mpg"

Cons: "factory tires and back seat ingress and egress"

"Every now and then a truly beautiful car is produced by someone.... The Jaguar XKE comes closest to this car...(I have owned 4 of them..) This is my second A5, it is a 2013. Last was a 2012. I buy a new car every year and put about $20,000 miles per year on them. It's a FABULOUS CAR! It exceeded my expectations for handling and acceleration and has averaged around 25mpg even though I red line it daily with a manual transmission! I do recommend the heated seats and I recommend you change the factory tires to a high speed tire with thicker side walls.. I bought Kumho tires and the handling is now UNREAL!"