2013 Audi A5 Consumer Reviews

The Fair Market Range for this car in your area is $34,600 - $35,842.

10/8.5

Based on 66 Ratings for the 2008 - 2014 models.

Reviews Displayed:  5 | 10 | 25
Previous | 1 2 3 | Next

I love my A5

By on Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Pros: "Fun to drive, beautiful, get tons of compliments"

Cons: "sunroof doesn't open"

"I'm a die hard Audi lover because everything they make is just so quality and the A5 is just the same! It's stylish, built well, safe and amaaazing"

Best Audi I have ever owned.

By on Thursday, January 05, 2012

Pros: "Excellent handling and craftsmanship."

Cons: "Stock Pirelli tires are poor"

"I bought this car in 2009. This vehicle drives like a dream. It is super comfortable and is a great road car. Superior handling in all conditions. However, the Pirelli tires that came with it are less than adequate in winter driving and snow tires are necessary, not to mention that I have blown 2 of them out from raod conditions. A first in my 35 years of driving. Seat support is excellent. I love the agressive styling, it really turns peoples heads. The only complaint I had with the 2010 model is that Audi kind of cheaped out on some little accesories I had come to love on my older Audis, like auto dimming mirrors and compass. You had to spend another $8k to get them. Overall, one of the best looking convertibles on the market, and I think much more handsome than anything BMW has out there."

Great car

By on Thursday, January 05, 2012

Pros: "Looks and drives great."

Cons: "Slightly underpowered for the price"

"Great car. Has everything anyone could want. My only two complaints are the power and climbing in and out of the car. Good quick car, but very low horsepower compared to many cars on the market for the same or less money. On the up side it gets very good milage considering. Average 28-32 MPG at hwy speeds. The only other complaint is, like most sporty cars it can be a little difficult to get in and out of due to the lower driving position. Otherwise it a an incredible car that really stands out from the crowd. Lots of BMW's out there, but not a lot of A5's."

Amazing car - pleasure to own and drive daily

By on Wednesday, December 28, 2011

"One of the finest cars on the road today from a design and quality perspective. Amazing highway mpg too @ 30 mpg!! Nav and bang and olufsen are a must."

Best high end everyday car you can buy!

By on Thursday, December 08, 2011

Pros: "only converti w/ rear drop seats"

Cons: "slightly underpowered compared to the competition!"

"I was in the market for a convertible vehicle and came across this. I compared many cars and narrowed it down to the A5 s-line prestige quattro cabriolet. Unlike the competition this car gets close to 30 mpg (others ranged in the high teens to low 20's). Also living in NY I needed an all wheel drive. This is the only 4 seat convertible to have all wheel drive. next since it is my everyday car i needed a big trunk and this has the largest in the market and is the only convertible to have rear drop seats. Finally, the s-line package makes the car look amazing. all in all this car is the nicest car out there. Plus the drive is amazing. the car handles like a porsche (one of my previous vehicles, so i can speak from experience). The only issue I have is the 0-60 speed. its a little slower than i would like but the smaller engine gives me the better gas mileage. As a commuter that was something i was looking for. If you want more power go for the s5 but you will spend more to service the vehicle, more when replacing the brakes and more for insurance as well as get a lower mpg."

Best Vehicle Ever!!

By on Wednesday, December 07, 2011

Pros: "Engine, great price, fun to drive, safe, design."

Cons: "No cup holders."

"I drove many cars before and this was the most comfortable car I drove so far. I even drove a Maserati Quattroporte, of course it was faster but driving an A5 is lot more easier and the interior is the best I've seen. If you want a fast, comfortable, easy and fun to drive car you should get it."

The NEW Luxury!

By on Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Pros: "Everything about this car!!"

Cons: "Make sure you get new control arms"

"I love my Audi A5, I cant say enough positive things about it so I will list some pros 1) the MMI system, everything is seen on the screen.. Ipod music list, AC control, XM interface,phone is enabled through bluetooth 2) best looking car on the road, the sleek exterior, the interior, at night everything lights up reminds me of a space ship :).. This car always gets attention 3) speed and smooth ride, I have an S-line... It has sports suspension, which makes it a tighter drive.. With the V6 engine I will hit 105 within a couple of minutes and not even realize it... 4) B"

Own the 2011 Prestige

By on Tuesday, November 01, 2011

Pros: "gorgeous vehicle, unique to the road"

"I've driven everything from Porsche to BMW to Jeep and this by far is the most stylish and fun car...no kidding, I get daily compliments from folks...and I live in Boston!"

Best car I've ever owned

By on Saturday, September 24, 2011

Pros: "Great handling, unbelievable fuel economy, and a beautiful car."

"This is one of the most beautiful cars on the road. I've never owned a car that got this much attention. People constantly coming up and asking me about it. The biggest surprise is the consistant 35 mpg I get on the highway at speeds up to 80 mph. At slower speeds (65-75) I get as much as 37 mpg. This is with the 3.2 6 cylinder engine. Not to mention the great handling. A fabulous automobile!"

By on Tuesday, March 29, 2011

best overall car

By on Wednesday, February 16, 2011

"Looks great, drives great, and B&O sound system is the BEST. 3.2 A5 is the value. If you get excited about driving, this car is for you."

Doesn't Disappoint

By on Monday, February 07, 2011

"I am enjoying my ownership experience with my A5. I am getting used to people passing on the highway with cellphone in hand taking pics of my car. Shod with dunlop snows the car is very controllable in the snowy icy weather here in the North East. comfortable, can handle my 2.5 hour commute without backache. Only problem is I have been pulled over by policemen too often, I swear they pull me over because they want a closer look of the hot red couple. I was looking for a all wheel drive coupe with room for the kids and I could not be happier."

Amazing all-around Coup

By on Tuesday, February 01, 2011

"After test driving multiple other vehicles in the same class (BMW & Mercedes), this car definitely is better quality. Although it lacks some performance that an equivelent BMW might have, it more than makes up in style, comfort, and interior cabin quality. However, it can still hold it's own on the race track, as I have taken mine on the Nurburgring. I recommend this car to anyone!"

This car's a keeper!

By on Sunday, January 16, 2011

"I bought my A5 turbo convertible in November and am madly in love! Dark blue with blue roof, light grey leather interior, when I park or stop at a red light, people say "nice car!". And not only is it easy on the eyes, it is a joy to drive. It hugs the road on the tightest of curves and purrs through its 8 speeds in sport mode. And the bose sound is incomparable, even with the roof down. I've owned many cars over the years, including convertible sports cars; this is the first I can say I plan to keep for a long, long time."

A Great Sports Car

By on Tuesday, November 16, 2010

"Incredible performance with class but still economical. Perfert for the Mountains in this area. Great fun to drive."

Not so much....

By on Monday, October 04, 2010

"Was so excited to get this car. It was great for the first 4 months, apart from the awful noise it made on a cold start, which I was told was a secondary air pump and that it was a "characteristic" of the car...have to live with that daily..major design/engineering flaw. After 5000mile sevice and tire rotation, noticed a significant vibration at >60mph. Still unable to determine the cause. Also had a sticky fuel door and a rattling moonroof which were fixed, but still annoyances. Very disappointing for a vehicle with this reputation and price tag. My Lincoln was quieter and smoother.. I am dreading what problems may come.."

LOVE THIS CAR

By on Tuesday, September 28, 2010

"The best car I've ever owned, and I've owned a lot"

Audi GrandSlam

By on Monday, August 30, 2010

"Live in Germany and ordered my 2010 A5 2.0T 6 Speed Prestige in Aruba Blue and Linen Beige Milano Leather. I order the car loaded with the Almond Beige Ash Trim that looks great, and Driver Assist and Drive Select Packages. The leg room beats out the Jag. XF, Corvette, Merc E350 Coupe, and many other I was considering. The 211 horses mated to the Manual 6, is plenty to keep up with the other vehicles on the Autobahn. The ability to simply walk up to my A5 and never touch my key as I drive off, Priceless. I rented the S-Line package before purchasing and can say the seating is definitely more comfortable and an overall better vehicle without it. Some have commented “Audi hit a homerun with this car”, they may have understated it, I believe a “Grandslam” is a bit more accurate. I will be keeping this car with no real reason to look at a replacement, until Audi makes significant changes."

Love the A5

By on Friday, August 27, 2010

"Bought a 2009 A5 in late 2008. Love it. Great car. Fun to drive. Looks great."

Love it!

By on Friday, July 02, 2010

"I've owned a couple luxury cars and this is by far the best. LED lights are beautiful and really shine at dawn and dusk. Fit and finish fits the price point nicely. Multiple double takes on the road while you drive. Couldn't be happier."

Too Many Problems

By on Tuesday, June 15, 2010

"I have the 2010 A5 2.0 Premium package. Have already had it in for the vibration above 60mph and the dealer 'couldn't duplicate' the problem after they drove it for 3 minutes. Then I had to have a window regulator replaced. A week later the fuel pump and several corresponsponding parts went out. In addition, there are several paint chips where the overcoat is painted but no color was ever there - obviously quality contrlo issue. I waited for a long time for this car and AUDI has NO concept of customer service. Not worth it at all....."

By on Thursday, June 03, 2010

By on Tuesday, June 01, 2010

Unique Vehicle in its Class

By on Tuesday, March 16, 2010

"Driven the A5 S-Line for 6 months now thru the worst Texas winter ever. It is very sure-footed and has performed perfectly so far. Great sexy styling, with those R8 - style headlamps, I've received many compliments on the look of the car. More roomy than your average coupe. A bit pricey, but overall a great value for this unique, solid, sporty ride. Beats Bimmer & Mercedes hands down on all points;, styling, ride, and value."

By on Monday, November 30, 2009

"Wasnt originally in the market but it caught my eye. Unique looking and very classy. Neighbor has a Porsche 911 turbo and drove to my house to look at my a5. Nice appointments and even with just the B&O and AMI I'm happy. Performance is good when you get it in the power band otherwise drives in an unassuming manner. First auto I've purchased in a while but it is responsive."

Reviews Displayed:  5 | 10 | 25