2013 Audi A5 Consumer Reviews

The Fair Market Range for this car in your area is $35,692 - $36,967.

10/8.5

Based on 66 Ratings for the 2008 - 2014 models.

Reviews Displayed:  5 | 10 | 25

Ausgezeichnet!

By on Sunday, January 04, 2009

"This model looks like an R8 in someone's rear-view mirror - the daytime running lights are really cool; it drives like a charm; the fit and finish of the A5 are as good as you'll find in this price category; this car was built for the Autobahn and performs pretty darn good on it as well. I got the manual gear box along with all leather interior (a must in my opinion). The standard audio is just fine; I use a portable Tom-Tom due to my travels - but the navigation system is pretty good so I hear. The Bluetooth and MMI are first rate and very simple to operate. The only problem so far has been with the Homelink system. This car is a real head-turner and really fun to drive. If you can find one buy it. No hestitation. I chose this over a similar BMW (335xi coupe) and Infiniti C37."

Great car

By on Saturday, September 14, 2013

Pros: "F U N to drive and a real head turner"

"I love this car. I am constantly receiving compliments on it. I drove from Calif to NY and back last summer. The car was a pleasure to drive. I would keep it a lot longer except for needing a back seat with leg room...the only thing lacking in this car. The trunk is amazingly large...I can fit 12 grocery bags in it with no problem."

Audi GrandSlam

By on Monday, August 30, 2010

"Live in Germany and ordered my 2010 A5 2.0T 6 Speed Prestige in Aruba Blue and Linen Beige Milano Leather. I order the car loaded with the Almond Beige Ash Trim that looks great, and Driver Assist and Drive Select Packages. The leg room beats out the Jag. XF, Corvette, Merc E350 Coupe, and many other I was considering. The 211 horses mated to the Manual 6, is plenty to keep up with the other vehicles on the Autobahn. The ability to simply walk up to my A5 and never touch my key as I drive off, Priceless. I rented the S-Line package before purchasing and can say the seating is definitely more comfortable and an overall better vehicle without it. Some have commented “Audi hit a homerun with this car”, they may have understated it, I believe a “Grandslam” is a bit more accurate. I will be keeping this car with no real reason to look at a replacement, until Audi makes significant changes."

Best Audi I have ever owned.

By on Thursday, January 05, 2012

Pros: "Excellent handling and craftsmanship."

Cons: "Stock Pirelli tires are poor"

"I bought this car in 2009. This vehicle drives like a dream. It is super comfortable and is a great road car. Superior handling in all conditions. However, the Pirelli tires that came with it are less than adequate in winter driving and snow tires are necessary, not to mention that I have blown 2 of them out from raod conditions. A first in my 35 years of driving. Seat support is excellent. I love the agressive styling, it really turns peoples heads. The only complaint I had with the 2010 model is that Audi kind of cheaped out on some little accesories I had come to love on my older Audis, like auto dimming mirrors and compass. You had to spend another $8k to get them. Overall, one of the best looking convertibles on the market, and I think much more handsome than anything BMW has out there."

Simply Perfect CAR!!!!

By on Wednesday, June 10, 2009

"Pros: Led lights, MMI, Body style, B&O sound system, Dash board and many more ... Cons: sunroof doesn't open full, and head room is bit small but over all its perfect. Suggestion: A5 is better than S5 when it comes to value. One more this i got know is A5 cost less on insurance than S5 almost 15% less."

Reviews Displayed:  5 | 10 | 25