2010 Audi A5

Based on 86 Ratings for the 2008 - 2016 models.

9.7/10

Great handling, corners like on rails

By on Sunday, January 12, 2014

Pros: "Sports car fun-like to drive!"

Cons: "Lack of leg room for back seat passengers."

"Fast for size of engine. More fun car than my 1991 BMW 850 that I also bought new."

Great car

By on Thursday, January 05, 2012

Pros: "Looks and drives great."

Cons: "Slightly underpowered for the price"

"Great car. Has everything anyone could want. My only two complaints are the power and climbing in and out of the car. Good quick car, but very low horsepower compared to many cars on the market for the same or less money. On the up side it gets very good milage considering. Average 28-32 MPG at hwy speeds. The only other complaint is, like most sporty cars it can be a little difficult to get in and out of due to the lower driving position. Otherwise it a an incredible car that really stands out from the crowd. Lots of BMW's out there, but not a lot of A5's."

Satisfied

By on Sunday, October 25, 2009

"The 2010 A5 2.0T is wonderful. I have owned this automobile for 4 months now and can see myself being satisfied for quite some time. I brought the car loaded with Blue Tooth, Nav, and Leather. It is a little on the tight side. The 211 horses are okay, but next time I will opt for the 3.2 or larger. I have a need for speed. Audi hit a home run with this car. They are hard to find and I hope they keep it that way."

Way over engineered, however it is a fantastic car

By on Friday, December 28, 2012

Pros: "Looks, driving and handling"

Cons: "premium gasoline, complicated components"

"This car is the Audi A5 convertible all wheel drive. Cars like Audi, BMW and Mercedes are way way over engineered. Way to comlicated or more so than has to be. How ever the driving and looks of this car are incredible. Before purchasing the A5 I looked very hard at the Camero and Mustang. Each looked great and the horse power was far superior to the A5. How ever, how fast do you always want to go from stop light to stop light ? If that is your mission buy the Camero or Mustang. How ever if you want the best looking convertible on the planet and probably the best driving experience you'll ever experience, buy the Audi A5. One other factor to consider is check to see what a 3 year Camero or Mustang is worth compared to a 3 year old A5. As I mentioned before, everything from the heater A/C, to the radio and Nav are extremely complicated. If you don't mind taking the time to learn the workings of this car, you will enjoy a whole new driving experience."

Ausgezeichnet!

By on Sunday, January 04, 2009

"This model looks like an R8 in someone's rear-view mirror - the daytime running lights are really cool; it drives like a charm; the fit and finish of the A5 are as good as you'll find in this price category; this car was built for the Autobahn and performs pretty darn good on it as well. I got the manual gear box along with all leather interior (a must in my opinion). The standard audio is just fine; I use a portable Tom-Tom due to my travels - but the navigation system is pretty good so I hear. The Bluetooth and MMI are first rate and very simple to operate. The only problem so far has been with the Homelink system. This car is a real head-turner and really fun to drive. If you can find one buy it. No hestitation. I chose this over a similar BMW (335xi coupe) and Infiniti C37."

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Audi A5 near Honolulu. See local deals