2008 Audi A5

Based on 73 Ratings for the 2008 - 2015 models.

9.7/10

Best car ever

By on Tuesday, October 28, 2014

"this is the best car i ever had. good mileage"

Superior driving machine

By on Tuesday, October 21, 2014

Pros: "Style, handling, comfort, safety, fun to drive"

Cons: "Expensive to repair"

"I often stop to admire the beauty of this brilliant black Prestige model A5 with sport package and 19" wheels when I approach it in a parking lot. I have owned it 4 years. It has been very reliable with only relatively minor things fixed at the dealership, except for CD player replacement. Fortunately, everything has been covered under warranty very professionally. Though only 4 cylinders, I love the performance. It has more than enough power to get me in trouble if not careful. Thank you for the adjustable speed alert. I frequently use sport mode or paddles when I want quick acceleration in traffic. The car can carve tight curves without loss of control at higher speeds than my body can handle. Mileage is low 20's MPG around town but as high as 32 MPG on the road. My one complaint is the lag that can occur before turbo kicks in when depressing the gas pedal to accelerate, especially from a stop, unless in sport mode. The ride is quiet and comfortable even on long road trips. Driver visibility is pretty good. The stereo system is beautiful. One complaint here is the hard drive memory for music uploads is quite small so I end up using memory cards. The nav computer works well as is but is getting to be old technology as spinning the dial to enter numbers/letters is a pain. Touch screen and voice control would be a welcome improvement. Also, Audi nav software updates are prohibitively expensive. AC works quite well. The heated seats are also welcome in colder weather. I use the fold down rear seats to carry my road or mountain bike and the trunk is pretty roomy. Two people can ride in the back seats but this car is not really meant for more than two people. Getting in and out of the back takes some agility. All-in-all, a great car I would buy again."

Best Vehicle I have driven

By on Tuesday, September 30, 2014

Pros: "best for the price"

"I love this car! It is the perfect mix of luxury meets performance. It has a smooth drive and when you move the car to sports mode you can feel the difference in the drive. Amazing looks and I always get great complements on this car. The B&O sound system is amazing!"

I love this car except...

By on Thursday, September 25, 2014

Pros: "Awesome car!!! Handles beautiful even in snow"

Cons: "Awful NAV system and control no touch!"

"I love this car. It is awesome to drive. The only issue I have is the navigation system. If you use it to take you from point A to point B fine but if you rely on the display maps forget it. It has barely any information at all. And it is not touch screen!!! My old Honda from 2002 had touch screen. That is inconvenient. Hope Audi will fix it. Especially as the convertible does not have voice control"

My Third Audi - my favorite audi

By on Monday, August 18, 2014

"Con: A little pricey Pros: Too numerous to list. In short: wonderful handling, unapologetically german interior and a powerful sporty engine!"

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Audi A5 near Honolulu. See local deals