2014 Audi A4 Consumer Reviews

The Fair Market Range for this car in your area is $36,062 - $37,535.

10/7.5

Based on 129 Ratings for the 2009 - 2016 models.

smooth, powerful engine

By on Thursday, January 13, 2011

"the turbos kick in smoothly and develop power quickly. Everyone thinks it has a V-6 due to the power surge. The predicted gas mileage is not correct, I always get less than the predicted but on a 510 mile leg, I did get slightly over 34 mpg whereas the predictor said I was getting 38. The back up camera is fantastic...it is partially infared in that even in the dark, you can see clearly behind you and, as you turn the wheels, it predicts where you will end up...Overall, the car is better than I expected and I expected a lot!"

One of the best cars I have owned

By on Monday, July 23, 2012

Pros: "Great 2 liter turbo engine"

Cons: "Expensive"

"I've had BMW 3s and 5, Mercedes C, never owned an Audi until now. I can say it belongs in the same class as the other 2 top german marques. Great to drive. One marvellous engine for a 4 cylinder. Tried the new BMW 3 series 4 cylinder, thought the BMW's was a little better ... smoother and more low end torque. Overall, the A4 is a wonderful car. No regrets buying it."

Favorite vehicle all time!

By on Saturday, November 26, 2011

One sweet Audi!

"I've owned a lot of vehicles from Cavalier, Corolla, Firebird, Trans Am, 3 Expeditions, and this Audi is hands down the most perfect car! The all wheel drive is better than my Ford Expedition in ice/snow! It's faster and handles better than my Trans Am! Audi is all vehicles"

One sweet Audi!

Overall value and cool appeal

By on Thursday, November 08, 2012

Pros: "Styling, handling, performance, cool factor"

Cons: "A fold down rear seat would be nice."

"I have the Quattro version and still get great MPG: 28 - 29 city and 31 - 34 expressway. The turbo charged engine and eight speed transmission are well matched and deliver power as needed (smoothly). The interior is comfortable; the little creature comforts, e.g., telescoping steering wheel, lighted rear floorboards, sun roof controls, make for a pleasant ride across town or across the state. The exterior design and lighting draws comments regularly. Driving in wet road conditions (snow, too) is handled exceptionally well by the Quattro handling system. This model was a little more expensive than the Buick Regal (front wheel drive, turbo 4 cylinder) and much less than a Cadillac AWD, Mercedes 350 4Matic or comparable BMW."

I LOVED THIS CAR

By on Sunday, July 01, 2012

Reason: job loss

Pros: "Very comfortable seats, fast, eye-catcher."

Cons: "Tires wore out too quickly."

"I just traded this car in after 2 years of ownership. Biggest mistake I ever made. My husband lost his job and I thought it would be best to cut back on expenses. But now I regret that, because in the long run, this car was excellent. The only down-side is the Prestige, S-line comes with performance summer tires and they would have needed to be replaced after only 2.5 years of ownership and the brakes in another year. But it's worth it if you can afford it. Digitial speedometer and cruise control that maintains speed even going down hill are awesome. Most comfortable car I've ever owned. Very sad to have traded it away."