2014 Audi A4 Consumer Reviews

The Fair Market Range for this car in your area is $30,844 - $32,178.

10/7.5

Based on 128 Ratings for the 2009 - 2016 models.

Hands down, the best car I have ever owned.

By on Wednesday, April 29, 2015

"I have owned many different vehicles, from Honda to Ford to Jaguar and Cadillac. The Audi A4 Avant is without a doubt the most reliable, trouble-free, high performing, versatile and comfortable car I have ever owned. The S-Line package makes it look even better. I cannot recommend this car enough."

I would buy it again

By on Wednesday, November 02, 2011

"I absolutely love my car. I moved to the city, so I need to sell it, but I hate parting with it. It drives amazing in the snow and rain and I would recommend it to anyone. Comfortable, great sound system and quick pick up."

Best car I've ever had

By on Friday, January 06, 2012

Pros: "Fun to drive, easy to live with."

Cons: "Wish it had a diesel and/or FWD with a 6-speed."

"Driving dynamics are almost perfect, power delivery is smooth and predictable. Gas mileage is okay, I'm getting around 24.9 mpg on average with mostly city driving in Los Angeles. Mechanically, the car has had no problems, the radio has occasionally malfunctioned but this was corrected by restarting the car. The manual transmission shifts extremely smoothly and doesn't tax me even driving in LA. The size of the car is much better than the previous A4 (I had a 1997 A4)."

Love this car!

By on Saturday, December 03, 2011

Pros: "handles well, looks good, reliable"

Cons: "note models tend to be getting bigger"

"I have driven A4s for 14 years - owned three in this time period and loved every one. Reliable, fun to drive, good value (compares well to other, higher priced luxury sedans)."

By on Tuesday, November 08, 2011

Pros: "fun to drive"

Cons: "nothing i can think of"

"Drives great especially snowy New England roads... It handles perfect feel very safe in this car.."

Hassle free ownership, great vehicle

By on Sunday, October 30, 2011

Pros: "Great ownership experience."

Cons: "Only option is turbo 4cyl."

"My second A4 Avant and the most hassle-free ownership experience. Not a single mechanical or electrical problem in 32k miles. Included maintenance makes for simple and predictable costs to operate. Will buy another one. Wish they still had the V6 and manual transmission options, but its technology, comfort and price easily beats the BMW3series."

Solid Wagon

By on Sunday, March 20, 2011

"After owning 4 Merc's over the last 16 years, I'm extremely happy with my first Audi. The A4 Avant provides the performance, utility, and efficiency I was looking for. Thank you, Audi, for not taking part in the meaningless horsepower wars, and offering a base engine that is both a performer and efficient."

By on Saturday, February 26, 2011

"Great Car. Hefty Price tag."

Great Driving Experience, look deeper though

By on Sunday, April 15, 2012

"First off, let me say that yes, this is a terrific car to drive. It does not have much power, but once the turbo kicks in it is great! The legendary Quattro makes you feel like you are stuck to the road. The i-Pod interface is also very user friendly. It is also a head turner. People see you in this car. Pros: - The driving is great. Quattro Grips and goes! - Again, Quattro in the Snow. It is one of the best cars that I have driven in the snow, and I have a Jeep too. You can drive like an animal in the snow and Quattro and Traction Control will keep you inline. - The iPod interface is easy to use. - The steering is nice and light in parking lots but sensitive when it needs to be. - Braking is nice and firm, gives you a lot of confidence in an emergency. My complaints: -IT BURNS OIL! This was a brand new car. It should not burn oil. I have talked to other people and this is a common problem across the lineup. Every 3k miles you have to put a quart in of $8 oil. I can not get a straight answer from the dealers either as to why it burns oil. They just respond with "it is how the engine was designed." - The controls for the heated seats and air are unnecessarily complicated. They did away with the picture of the man and the arrows for the airflow and I still have no idea what the new symbols mean. - Gas mileage is not great for a 2 liter engine. Cruising at 75 MPH you will average about 27. My Acura did 31 and had 70 more HP and 2 more cylinders. - Audi Service is expensive ( $100 for an oil change and tire rotation) - Even when you elect to manually shift, it will shift before the redline for you. I put it in manual, let me decide when I want to shift! - The turbo doesn't kick in until about 3,000 RPM, meaning you feel like you are accelerating in a Toyota Camry for about 2 seconds. I just keep wanting more when I step on it. All that being said, I still really like driving the car, it just seems that the Germans have made this car a little more complicated than it needs to be."

best purchase so far!!!!

By on Tuesday, August 09, 2011

Pros: "great mpg, good interior and easy to use, and the front end is just mean looking"

Cons: "depending on what features you want it can get alittle pricey"

My 2011 A4 2.0T Quattro

"First off, I'm getting roughly 30 mpg driving to work, this includes hiting stop light/signs and alittle freeway. I drove my A4 from El Paso, TX to to east TN and the best mpg I got was one tank of gas I went 505 miles with 30 miles until empty and averaged 36.6 mpg, that is from Abilene, TX to Little Rock, AK. So the marketing is alittle shy on the actual mpg. Overall I love everything about this car!!!!"

My 2011 A4 2.0T Quattro