2013 Audi A4

Based on 129 Ratings for the 2009 - 2016 models.

Great Driving Experience, look deeper though

By on Sunday, April 15, 2012

"First off, let me say that yes, this is a terrific car to drive. It does not have much power, but once the turbo kicks in it is great! The legendary Quattro makes you feel like you are stuck to the road. The i-Pod interface is also very user friendly. It is also a head turner. People see you in this car. Pros: - The driving is great. Quattro Grips and goes! - Again, Quattro in the Snow. It is one of the best cars that I have driven in the snow, and I have a Jeep too. You can drive like an animal in the snow and Quattro and Traction Control will keep you inline. - The iPod interface is easy to use. - The steering is nice and light in parking lots but sensitive when it needs to be. - Braking is nice and firm, gives you a lot of confidence in an emergency. My complaints: -IT BURNS OIL! This was a brand new car. It should not burn oil. I have talked to other people and this is a common problem across the lineup. Every 3k miles you have to put a quart in of $8 oil. I can not get a straight answer from the dealers either as to why it burns oil. They just respond with "it is how the engine was designed." - The controls for the heated seats and air are unnecessarily complicated. They did away with the picture of the man and the arrows for the airflow and I still have no idea what the new symbols mean. - Gas mileage is not great for a 2 liter engine. Cruising at 75 MPH you will average about 27. My Acura did 31 and had 70 more HP and 2 more cylinders. - Audi Service is expensive ( $100 for an oil change and tire rotation) - Even when you elect to manually shift, it will shift before the redline for you. I put it in manual, let me decide when I want to shift! - The turbo doesn't kick in until about 3,000 RPM, meaning you feel like you are accelerating in a Toyota Camry for about 2 seconds. I just keep wanting more when I step on it. All that being said, I still really like driving the car, it just seems that the Germans have made this car a little more complicated than it needs to be."

best purchase so far!!!!

By on Tuesday, August 09, 2011

Pros: "great mpg, good interior and easy to use, and the front end is just mean looking"

Cons: "depending on what features you want it can get alittle pricey"

My 2011 A4 2.0T Quattro

"First off, I'm getting roughly 30 mpg driving to work, this includes hiting stop light/signs and alittle freeway. I drove my A4 from El Paso, TX to to east TN and the best mpg I got was one tank of gas I went 505 miles with 30 miles until empty and averaged 36.6 mpg, that is from Abilene, TX to Little Rock, AK. So the marketing is alittle shy on the actual mpg. Overall I love everything about this car!!!!"

My 2011 A4 2.0T Quattro

My Black A4

By on Friday, January 24, 2014

Pros: "Driving dynamics, mileage, interiors"

"Owning an Audi A4 is like a status symbol for some, however for me its a feeling of ecstasy and achievement every time I step into it. Its a wonderful car made for those who believes in driving something that adapts to their own style of driving. Such a car is an Audi A4 which gives you the freedom to drive according to the condition. Very reliable and accurate dynamics for every season, anywhere in world. All I can say is that people who have driven Audi can only tell you how precise is the handling and maneuvering of this car that gives an ultimate joy of driving !!"

I love my Audi A4

By on Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Pros: "Fun to drive and extremely comfortable"

Cons: "Second cup holder for the front seat is too small for most cups"

"I bought my 2009 Audi A4 3.2 quattro about 9 months ago. I liked it back then, I love it now. It is like being in a different world as you drive. The Banging Olsen stereo system is to dye for. It allows you to listen to your music on so many different venues. I don't think they could have thought of anything else to add to this vehicle. I took it on my first 12 hour drive last weekend. I have never enjoyed driving a car for 12 hours straight, but I do this Audi. I love carrying the key in my purse but never needing the key to start the car or open the doors or trunk. I highly recommend this car."

A Fun Sports Car

By on Sunday, June 05, 2011

Pros: "Ride, comfort, looks, handling, fun factor, great audio."

Cons: "A bit o' turbo lag."

Open air experience.

"I purchased my 2009 A4 2.0T Cabrio as a CPO. I was drawn to it by the low mileage that, combined with the fact it was a CPO gave me a practically new car with plenty of warranty left over. My car had the Audicare maintenance package, though the dealership tried to sell me another package anyways (never trust the salesman - always do your homework). After years of driving economy cars and pickup trucks, the Audi is a blast. I use it for my daily commute and have had the top down every day that it wasn't too cold and/or rainy except a few times when the mercury hit 98 degrees. The ride, comfort and handling are excellent. It has plenty of get up and go, but don't expect to win any drag races - there's just enough turbo lag to keep the 0-60 time from getting as low as I would like. With the top up it is surprisingly quiet, and with the top down even the wind rush is not very loud. There's obviously more road noise with the top down, but it all seems to come from other vehicles rather than from the Audi itself. Fortunately, the stereo it up to the task of drowning that noise out. The trunk space is generous for a cabriolet of this size and can be increased with the top up. And it is beautiful. When fueling I have had Lexus, Mercedes, BMW, and Camaro owners stop to comment on it. I read several other reviews that mentioned that the car burned a lot of oil and at least intimated that the dealerships were lying when they said that was normal. In fact the owner's manual states that you may need to add a quart of oil every 1200 miles, but that this can vary depending on a number of factors. One of the biggest factors from my experience is driving style. If you are constantly burying the gas pedal in the floor board - especially in sport mode - you will indeed burn more oil. On the other hand, if you are cruising normally and only using that extra power to accelerate into a break in traffic or to pass, you can easily go 5k without having to add oil. I also read several reviews that challenged the EPA mileage estimates and asserted that the computer readout for mileage was inaccurate. I too challenge the EPA estimates because I have EXCEEDED them several times, with my best mileage coming in at about 33 mpg. When I have taken the time to check, the computer readout of my mileage has been fairly accurate if not spot on. I think some folks just like to whine, or maybe they expect that the same driving habits that have them burning copious quarts of oil should still leave them with 30 mpg highway. I haven't had the car a year yet, but I have not had any major or minor maintenance issues. I expect that if I follow the regular maintenance routine in the manual, I should be able to avoid those for years to come (fingers crossed). Bottom line: this is a fun, nimble sports car. It has more pep than a Saab 9-3 and more comfort than any of the small BMW convertibles that I test drove. The comfort and luxury make long drives feel like extended good times and the fuel economy lets you do more driving and less fueling. (It seems this site ignores hard returns in the reviews, so sorry if this looks like a big run-on.)"

Open air experience.

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Audi A4 near Honolulu. See local deals