2012 Audi A4

Based on 121 Ratings for the 2009 - 2015 models.

Best car ever

By on Saturday, September 13, 2014

Pros: "Gas mileage, handling, 8 speed transmission"

Cons: "Can't see around the driver in front of me"

"My first Audi was an 874KCSQ. LOVED that car. Had it 10 years, put 250K miles on it, sold it for $1000 and the new owner had it up over 100 on his drive to Ohio. Solid as a rock and handled like it was on rails. Waited 13 years for my next Audi. Researched and got the 2011 under the CPO plan. 8 spd Tiptronic tranny with all the bells and whistles. It had 48K on it and had a ring job done because of the oil consumption problem. Does not burn oil now. Flat out love this car...even more than the 87. All the controls are exactly where they should be, more than enough power, plenty of interior room (I'm 6' tall), good leg room, no blind spots, great brakes. Pretty much drive it as a standard. Much better power response and a lot more fun. According to the computer, gets an awesome 36 mpg when in cruise control on long drives and that's doing 80! Can't express how happy I am with this ride. Drive one...you'll know."

Great car in all weather, especially in sunshine!

By on Thursday, August 14, 2014

Pros: "sporty, fun to drive, comfortable, keep its value"

Cons: "Want another one now after 36 months!"

"I'm thrilled to drive this car and constantly get compliments on the color (Alpaca aka gold). This is a gem in the snow and on the highway. The Certified Pre-Owned has been serviced in Norwell, Mass since I bought it and I've had no troubles at all, just lots of smiles and fun! I'm ready to buy a newer model and recommend the Audi A4, A5 or S4 to anyone who appreciates a powerful, smooth, stylish and fun car to drive!"

Luxury at a good price

By on Friday, August 08, 2014

Pros: "affordable luxury, sporty, quiet, fun"

Cons: "small front cup holders"

"I have had this car since delivered to me directly ordered from the factory. The car has elegance wrapped in an excellent sporty exterior. The car I have has the sport package so the suspension is a little stiffer but not overly uncomfortable even on the roughest of roads. It has handled everything from the German autobahn to the interstates from the port in Maryland and across the United States. The 2.0T engine delivers power although the turbo does not seem to pick it up until around 2900 RPM. The car is a comfortable ride whether just across town or heading in the Rockies hours away. The car has not had any issues other than it just developed a small vacuum leak on the exhaust that was easily found and fixed. The other item is the voice-to-navigation translation does not pick up well, have to dial in 7 out of 10 addresses which is tedious. Gas mileage matches the rated mileage as shown on the original sticker although mine is driven more in city type driving than highway. Out on the open winding roads the car is a dream to drive. It sticks to the pavement at all ranges available (did take it on some German roads up to the 130 mph speed limiter limit and road like driving 65 mph). Ride is firm but smooth. I would buy another one of these or another Audi for my next or even second car."

Best car I've ever owned

By on Sunday, July 20, 2014

Pros: "Wonderful to drive, great looks, room for my stuff"

Cons: "Didn't get the Side Assist feature,"

"Love the Brilliant Red color, combined with the attractive lines of an Audi Wagon, Lot's of pep, smooth driving, very comfortable, convenient in all ways. Very little servicing needed over about three years of ownership, and 38,000 miles. Excellent predictable handling when needed (e.g. avoiding sudden situations caused by another driver)."

Very enjoyable ride

By on Monday, July 14, 2014

Pros: "Always looking forward to driving it"

Cons: "Don't understand why bluetooth can't get music"

"After 12 years of driving a truck, this was the perfect car to buy. Only three months of driving made me forget about the truck. The premium plus with the s-line package are a good mix. The trunk space is plenty for us and many more. It's nice to adjust the lumbar support with a finger touch to your needs. We took it for a road trip to south Texas and got an average 31 mpg. Hope to get similar mileage as the car ages. I made a system alert, so I can enjoy the drive and prevent me from going too fast over the speed limit. This is the first time I write a review about anything because it's worth letting people know how good driving my first Audi feels like. Very enjoyable drive."

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Audi A4 near Honolulu. See local deals