2011 Audi A4

Based on 113 Ratings for the 2009 - 2015 models.

Nice Car

By on Tuesday, March 30, 2010

"The Audi A4 Convertible with the all wheel drive provides exiting driving experience, great handling, plenty of power, it is a fun car to drive. The soft top in the up position reduces the road noise better than expected. An added benefit is that the interior space accommodates taller and larger persons. I like the relatively low fuel consumption. Great car, I would recommend it to my friends and relatives."

Perfect blend of class and sport.

By on Sunday, February 07, 2010

"Due to inclimate weather in my area this year, it was perfect timing for owning this vehicle. The initial quality of this car is impressive. Clean, well thought out, and overall pleasing on the eyes. Everything you touch within the car feels great. I went with the manual option and since the car is so fun to drive, I don't believe I'm getting the ratings suggested. I'm sure if I wasn't to drive so aggressively, my MPG ratings would improve. The new A4 is larger, stronger, better looking, better MPG - than the BMW 3-series or C-class. I haven't owned it long enough to speak in regards to its reliability. Regardless, I think I made the right choice..."

By on Sunday, November 22, 2009

Don't Buy Audis

By on Thursday, October 22, 2009

"I was a long time owner of Audi A4 and can definitely give good account of my experience because I drove this car for 6 years. My advice to those looking to buy is - if you plan to sell it by the time it reaches 4ok mileage, go ahead and buy it but if you plan to drive any longer, BEWARE. This car (and for that matter most of the German luxury cars) won't hold good resell value on long mileage. I absolutely loved my car when it did not have any issues and experience of driving was great. However, there are too many issues in this car and extremely expensive to maintain. I will give you some keywords that you can google yourself and find out yourself for Audi A4s - 1. TCM Problem (Tranmission Control Module/Unit) 2. PRND light blinking 3. Oil Sludge Problem 4. Alternator problem 5. Sensor (motion sensor) problem 6. Timing belt problem Be sure to look up these problems before buying. Each costs 1k-5k for the repair. I absolutely loved to drive this car but gave too many problems beyond 40k mileage."

Very nice car overall

By on Thursday, October 08, 2009

"Handles like a sports car. Steering is very responsive. Luxury ride. Nicely equipped."

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Audi A4 near Honolulu. See local deals