2010 Audi A4

Based on 138 Ratings for the 2009 - 2016 models.

Elegance, Style & Chutzpah

By on Sunday, May 31, 2015

Pros: "Handling driving experience"

Cons: "weak garage door opener signal"

"I consider myself a 'car guy'. My drive to work is 97 miles one way. Thankfully, I no longer have to do this on a daily basis. But it does mean that I consider my automobile purchases very, very carefully. I've been a student at several high performance driving schools and have owned 2 240Z's and still own an Acura NSX. The Audi A4 Premium Plus is an incredibly satisfying automobile. I've owned it for a year and have driven it over 25K miles. I still make excuses to just get in it and drive. I absolutely love driving it!!! Handling is sublime, acceleration while not staggering, will still push you back in the seat. Gas mileage is very good at just above 25 mpg (and I don't drive slowly). Reliability has been excellent though I am aware of using top tier fuel to avoid carbon buildup on the valves given the direct injection and turbocharged components of the engine. I use a fuel system treatment designed to remove this buildup as I've learned that it may become a problem as mileage increases. Build quality is excellent. Features are impressive and both convenient and useful. And frankly, it gets a lot of positive attention ;0) I LOVE THIS CAR! Perhaps the best all around car I've ever owned!"

Engine feels rough.

By on Monday, October 20, 2014

"Fast, responsive."

better to get used A4 avant than New Subaru

By on Friday, January 17, 2014

"Came from a Subaru, horrible ride, noisy and the fuel economy was 7 mpg less than my A4.... Love this car! Blizzak winter tires make this a dream to drive on the snow. Seats are body hugging, great legroom, engine has great passing potential but easy on the fuel. Transmission is seamless and quiet. Its great looks and excellent ride make it my go to vehichle."

Great car in all weather, especially in sunshine!

By on Thursday, August 14, 2014

Pros: "sporty, fun to drive, comfortable, keep its value"

Cons: "Want another one now after 36 months!"

"I'm thrilled to drive this car and constantly get compliments on the color (Alpaca aka gold). This is a gem in the snow and on the highway. The Certified Pre-Owned has been serviced in Norwell, Mass since I bought it and I've had no troubles at all, just lots of smiles and fun! I'm ready to buy a newer model and recommend the Audi A4, A5 or S4 to anyone who appreciates a powerful, smooth, stylish and fun car to drive!"

Great car I just got to old for it

By on Friday, January 9, 2015

Reason: difficult egress

Pros: "a4 qat.premium a lot of bang for the buck"

Cons: "tough to get in and out of"

"Great sporty car to drive. A4 very difficult to get in and out of. I had the car for 64 months. When I made it my daily driver and tried to go the distance of 10k mile service intervals I had to put 3 quarts of oil in along the way to achieve the 10 k interval.I did not like not having a dipstick.Handling and performance was great.Abnormal tire wear even after rotating every 5k.Then of course they were not Michelins."

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Audi A4 near Honolulu. See local deals