2010 Audi A4

Based on 119 Ratings for the 2009 - 2015 models.

A BAD Purchase, Not worth buying, Never again

By on Sunday, January 25, 2015

Pros: "Nice looking Car"

Cons: "CVT, Ergonomics, Quality is for looks only"

"2014 Audi A4 is a nice looking car...that's about it. Multitronic is such a joke, don't expect movement when you step on the gas. Might as well just park the car and pose. Makes my old 2002 Volvo S60 a sprinter. A4 have a lot of fancy useless stuff, not worth having. Get the Bang and Olufsen audio, you need it to drown the noisy early scalloped tires. Get ziplock bag to collect falling pieces. Ergonomics are awful. And most regret, I traded my BMW for it. I expected too much from Audi. Regret, regret, regret."

It looks amazing and I'm so sad it's junk!

By on Sunday, January 25, 2015

Pros: "Beautiful design and drives nice"

Cons: "It is no well made and repairs are very costly."

"I've owned Honda's my whole life and have had no problems except with my navigation system. With my 2012 A4 it's been endless problems -- the weather stripping fell off within 1,000 miles, the fuel door lock broke, fuel injector system broke and last week my engine was replaced! It's all been under warranty but a big inconvenience. My engine was replaced last week and now the engine light is on again. I love driving this car when it's not in the shop, and was so happy when I bought it. But I will unload this for a Japanese car before my warranty expires."

Great car I just got to old for it

By on Friday, January 09, 2015

Reason: difficult egress

Pros: "a4 qat.premium a lot of bang for the buck"

Cons: "tough to get in and out of"

"Great sporty car to drive. A4 very difficult to get in and out of. I had the car for 64 months. When I made it my daily driver and tried to go the distance of 10k mile service intervals I had to put 3 quarts of oil in along the way to achieve the 10 k interval.I did not like not having a dipstick.Handling and performance was great.Abnormal tire wear even after rotating every 5k.Then of course they were not Michelins."

I love this car

By on Friday, November 14, 2014

Pros: "So comfortable, easy to drive, economical"

"This car is very comfortable, easy to drive, and very economical. The only thing I pay for is the gas, oil, and servicing, which is not expensive at all. I love my car"

High quality and purposeful design.

By on Tuesday, October 28, 2014

Pros: "Beautiful, ageless styling inside and out"

Cons: "Engine moan under hard acceleration"

"I have been a great fan of the make from a young age. Ever since they brought over the 5000 model in the late 1970’s I knew I wanted to drive an Audi. While this is my sixth Audi; this is the first one I purchased new. I really appreciate the purposeful design of both the interior and exterior of the car. As many premium car designs seem to be filled with over the top design features that seem incongruent to the vehicle’s overall design esthetic, Audi designs make a statement that exudes purposeful elegance without unnecessary decoration. Some new premium cars look like they were designed by committee (especially Lexus and Mercedes Benz brands). Audi models, in general, have a cohesive design language that simultaneously maintains brand recognition while staying current and stylish in a competitive market. My current Audi is a Dakota Gray A4 Premium Plus with black/velvet beige interior. The combination is really striking although I’m not a great fan of the S-Line exterior trim that comes standard on the Premium Plus. There is simply no way to exit from the driver’s seat and not have your leg come in contact with the sill extension. This isn’t a problem with the car that has been just washed but after a drive in the rain, any road dirt on the sill will transfer on to your pant leg. The 2-liter turbocharged, 4 cylinder engine combined with the 8-speed Tiptronic transmission is a wonderful combination. The turbo engages with little lag and the car is very responsive to throttle input. So much so that I frequently find myself going well over the speed limit on the open highway with minimal road or mechanical noise. However, under hard acceleration, the engine moans more than it roars. This may be specific to this model as I have experienced this same engine in my old A3 and found the engine note to be much more assertive. I really appreciate the high level of quality throughout the interior. High grade soft trim combined with lovely wood (I selected layered oak) or metal touches, long a hallmark of the brand, combine to create a comfortable and elegant interior. I find that Audi’s take on infotainment systems to be very user friendly and I especially appreciate Audi Connect/internet hotspot feature. Voice command for navigation, Google and telephone are a big plus and the Bang & Olufsen sound system is quite impressive. The dealer I worked with provided excellent customer service. The sales representative was knowledgeable of the product and the history of the brand and never once did I feel harassed or pressured into making a purchase. Dealer service is professional and pain free and I highly recommend the Audi extended maintenance plan – Audi Care Plus (I negotiated this plan to be included free of charge as part of my vehicle purchase and the dealership made it happen). While a bit pricey upfront (about a $1200 or so depending on specific model), it provides bundled maintenance up to 75,000 miles at no additional cost that includes a free loaner car while mine is in the shop."

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Audi A4 near Honolulu. See local deals