2008 Audi A4

Based on 361 Ratings for the 2005 - 2008 models.

This vehicle is a quality car with a lot of life

By on Wednesday, December 30, 2015

Pros: "great speed, great car to drive"

Cons: "no quatro, it has a dent in the rear driver door"

the sun roof is nice

"the quality and comfort of this car is great. this car is a joy truly to drive. it has a dependable quality motor and great safety features. I loved taking trips I the car. I'd say the bose speakers in the car is my favorite feature and the turbo engine is nice as well. the only thing I am not to thrilled about is the price to repair the car, but that's normal for audi cars."

the sun roof is nice

Love this car! But...

By on Tuesday, February 09, 2016

Pros: "Fun to drive, beautiful & great gas milage"

Cons: "eats oil and which turned to costly sludge buildup"

"I bought this car in Nov 2006 (its a 2007 model). I've had to add a quart of oil in between oil changes since I bought it. I was told it was normal. I've had regular oil changes and maintained all my service records. Currently I have 123k miles on it. In the past year, I've had multi issues/mechanic repairs done. First was the motor to the power top $800. Next biggest issue was the fuel pump. I was told it be cost nearly 3k but later found out it was a oil sludge issue and only cost me 1500. Replaced several sensors, and now the thermostat has to be replaced. I've spent about $3500 in the last 6 months on various repairs. I will say, up until now, I've had no major mechanical problems. And I LOVE this car...I just wish I knew about the oil issues before I bought it. Apparently it was an issue with this year and make and has since been resolved."

Love the turbo and gas mileage

By on Thursday, January 08, 2009

"I'm the second owner of this 2005 A4 1.8Turbo. Gas mileage has been fantastic at 30 city, 36 hwy. The turbo is really fun to use and has plenty of power. The CVT transmission is incredibly smooth. Had a few nagging problems like the airbag light and rattles."

Fun to drive .....Fast!

By on Thursday, December 01, 2011

Pros: "Cornering and highspeed handeling characteristics"

Cons: "Front passenger's center armrest blocks cup holder"

"I bought my 2006 A4 Quattro used at 79000 miles and it had a problem with the high pressure fuel pump mechanism. The dealer fixed the problem free of charge under the 90 day warranty. At 92000 mi I had to replace the driver's side front power window mechanism ($159.00). Other than these problems, I have enjoyed this vehicle. A 1500 mi trip was a breese and it handled impeccably through high winds and pouring rain. Speeds above 80 mph are effortless. This vehicle wants to go fast and that's what it was meant to do. It handles beautifully and there is virtually no over /understeer. I will defenitly buy another one."

Not a keeper

By on Tuesday, May 04, 2010

"We were very excited to get our first Audi. It looked great and handled very well, plus we got 34 mpg with the A4 2.0T. However, at 55,000 miles (just after our 50,000 mile warranty expired) an electronic issue with the transmission set us back $1800. After complaining to Audi that they should stand behind their vehicles for non wear and tear issues, I received a miniscule $300 rebate. I just passed 68,000 miles and now have a worn camshaft that is expected to cost $1100 or more. Audis are fun cars to drive and look nice but the automaker struggles with making a reliable, quality car."

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Audi A4 near Honolulu. See local deals