2008 Audi A4

Based on 361 Ratings for the 2005 - 2008 models.

Love the turbo and gas mileage

By on Thursday, January 8, 2009

"I'm the second owner of this 2005 A4 1.8Turbo. Gas mileage has been fantastic at 30 city, 36 hwy. The turbo is really fun to use and has plenty of power. The CVT transmission is incredibly smooth. Had a few nagging problems like the airbag light and rattles."

Fun to drive .....Fast!

By on Thursday, December 1, 2011

Pros: "Cornering and highspeed handeling characteristics"

Cons: "Front passenger's center armrest blocks cup holder"

"I bought my 2006 A4 Quattro used at 79000 miles and it had a problem with the high pressure fuel pump mechanism. The dealer fixed the problem free of charge under the 90 day warranty. At 92000 mi I had to replace the driver's side front power window mechanism ($159.00). Other than these problems, I have enjoyed this vehicle. A 1500 mi trip was a breese and it handled impeccably through high winds and pouring rain. Speeds above 80 mph are effortless. This vehicle wants to go fast and that's what it was meant to do. It handles beautifully and there is virtually no over /understeer. I will defenitly buy another one."

Not a keeper

By on Tuesday, May 4, 2010

"We were very excited to get our first Audi. It looked great and handled very well, plus we got 34 mpg with the A4 2.0T. However, at 55,000 miles (just after our 50,000 mile warranty expired) an electronic issue with the transmission set us back $1800. After complaining to Audi that they should stand behind their vehicles for non wear and tear issues, I received a miniscule $300 rebate. I just passed 68,000 miles and now have a worn camshaft that is expected to cost $1100 or more. Audis are fun cars to drive and look nice but the automaker struggles with making a reliable, quality car."

Not very reliable

By on Sunday, March 1, 2009

"I have had some major issues with my A4. The oil pump went out causing the engine to go. It took the dealership over a week to figure this out. They needed to get a new engine, it was on backorder from germany. It took 25 days to get my car fixed. All was covered under warrenty. I was hoping it would take a couple days longer so I could claim the car under the lemon law. I have had a couple other very minor things go bad too, just some tire pressure lights and an O2 sensor. The A4 is fun to drive and it handles extremelly well especially on snow. I am not sure if I would purchase another A4, either I love the car or hate it."

I love this car

By on Saturday, May 9, 2009

"Audi (in my little world) has now surpassed Mercedes as far as quality and value. I was a Benz girl since birth (it was ingrained in me by my Grandfather) but since owning this car, I have changed my mind. Some may say I am comparing apples to oranges but German engineering is just that. Well done Audi."

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Audi A4 near Honolulu. See local deals