2008 Audi A4

Based on 357 Ratings for the 2005 - 2008 models.

Been loving this car for 6 years

By on Saturday, February 16, 2013

Pros: "Fun and Reliable!"

Cons: "No ipod connection and not enough cup holders"

"I purchased a brand new A4 in Aug of 2007 and it has NEVER let me down. It's a fun car to drive and gets great gas milage. I just got the belt replaced about 10k miles ago which is around $1300, but that is the only preventitive maintenence that I had to do so far. I just had my first actual repair a few months ago which consisted of a Vac Pump, Connection, seal, spring, and coolant Ad. It cost me about $635. Not bad for a 6 year 125k car. I have had the brakes done 2 or 3 times which is around $500 per pair. Overall I love this car and hope to keep it another 6 years!"

awesome car all around!!!!

By on Wednesday, February 19, 2014

Pros: "everything on the car is a pro"

Cons: "gas mileage is not the best"

"so i have owned this car for 1 month today. I have driven 4 thousand miles and driven through a snow storm in the north east and here in nc. i love this car!!!! drove by 4x4 trucks and all other cars on the road who had problems in the snow, not me. its comfortable and drives amazing. only problem i would even suggest would be gas mileage... but i didnt buy an audi to be worries about gas prices. so that being said, the stereo is amazing, handles great, very quick, and heated seats are great in winter. everyone should buy one"

By far, one of the best cars ever

By on Friday, January 11, 2008

"The 2002-2005.5 (also called B6) Audi A4's are fantastic daily drivers. Styling and comfort, with ample performance to boot! The value on these cars after the first 2 years (generally $22,000) is a steal for all they have to offer. Bonus points for quattro, they are unstoppable in the snow!~ I'm on my second B6. If you are looking to buy, go with 2003-5, as the 2002's had issues due to the model receiving a complete overhaul. Also, DO NOT GET A CVT! CVT Transmissions are aweful and cannot be repaired, only replaced. They'll only last about 60,000-80,000 miles"

Not a keeper

By on Tuesday, May 04, 2010

"We were very excited to get our first Audi. It looked great and handled very well, plus we got 34 mpg with the A4 2.0T. However, at 55,000 miles (just after our 50,000 mile warranty expired) an electronic issue with the transmission set us back $1800. After complaining to Audi that they should stand behind their vehicles for non wear and tear issues, I received a miniscule $300 rebate. I just passed 68,000 miles and now have a worn camshaft that is expected to cost $1100 or more. Audis are fun cars to drive and look nice but the automaker struggles with making a reliable, quality car."

Love the turbo and gas mileage

By on Thursday, January 08, 2009

"I'm the second owner of this 2005 A4 1.8Turbo. Gas mileage has been fantastic at 30 city, 36 hwy. The turbo is really fun to use and has plenty of power. The CVT transmission is incredibly smooth. Had a few nagging problems like the airbag light and rattles."

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Audi A4 near Honolulu. See local deals