2008 Audi A4

Based on 353 Ratings for the 2005 - 2008 models.

Been loving this car for 6 years

By on Saturday, February 16, 2013

Pros: "Fun and Reliable!"

Cons: "No ipod connection and not enough cup holders"

"I purchased a brand new A4 in Aug of 2007 and it has NEVER let me down. It's a fun car to drive and gets great gas milage. I just got the belt replaced about 10k miles ago which is around $1300, but that is the only preventitive maintenence that I had to do so far. I just had my first actual repair a few months ago which consisted of a Vac Pump, Connection, seal, spring, and coolant Ad. It cost me about $635. Not bad for a 6 year 125k car. I have had the brakes done 2 or 3 times which is around $500 per pair. Overall I love this car and hope to keep it another 6 years!"

By far, one of the best cars ever

By on Friday, January 11, 2008

"The 2002-2005.5 (also called B6) Audi A4's are fantastic daily drivers. Styling and comfort, with ample performance to boot! The value on these cars after the first 2 years (generally $22,000) is a steal for all they have to offer. Bonus points for quattro, they are unstoppable in the snow!~ I'm on my second B6. If you are looking to buy, go with 2003-5, as the 2002's had issues due to the model receiving a complete overhaul. Also, DO NOT GET A CVT! CVT Transmissions are aweful and cannot be repaired, only replaced. They'll only last about 60,000-80,000 miles"

awesome car all around!!!!

By on Wednesday, February 19, 2014

Pros: "everything on the car is a pro"

Cons: "gas mileage is not the best"

"so i have owned this car for 1 month today. I have driven 4 thousand miles and driven through a snow storm in the north east and here in nc. i love this car!!!! drove by 4x4 trucks and all other cars on the road who had problems in the snow, not me. its comfortable and drives amazing. only problem i would even suggest would be gas mileage... but i didnt buy an audi to be worries about gas prices. so that being said, the stereo is amazing, handles great, very quick, and heated seats are great in winter. everyone should buy one"

ok for the mechanical types,not for everyone.

By on Friday, December 27, 2013

Pros: "to pricey to maintain"

Cons: "dealers love to see you come in for service.$$$"

"local dealer does not stand behind repairs,vehicle uses 2 qts oil between "yearly" oil changes. free top offs of course from your nearest audi dealer. the turbo it is said, is designed to consume oil, in the course of cooling itself. had new front brakes at 40,000 mile at a cost of 700+. within 7000 miles the rear caliper malfunctioned and caused the brake assisit to destroy the front rotors and pads,this resulted in a dealer estimate of 1800+ to replace all 4 rotors and pads and 3 calipers.purchased this vehicle new and serviced per owners manual.will be going lexus or infinity next time."

Not Bad, Not Great

By on Thursday, February 23, 2012

"My wife and I own a Audi A4 and have been pleased for the most part with it. My wife does most of the driving of this car and after a couple of years I have got to drive it plenty also. First of all I will start with the interior of the car: it has a beautiful interior and all the controls are handy but the seats are cramped (we are not big people)and the back seat is not big enough for our two children (ages 10 and 12).The car is very sporty,has plenty of power and fun to drive. This was our first "Luxury" vehicle and if it were not for the small interior it would have been a great car."

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Audi A4 near Honolulu. See local deals