• New Car Buyer's Guides
  • The 40+ MPG Cars of 2015

2008 Audi A4

Based on 350 Ratings for the 2005 - 2008 models.

Been loving this car for 6 years

By on Saturday, February 16, 2013

Pros: "Fun and Reliable!"

Cons: "No ipod connection and not enough cup holders"

"I purchased a brand new A4 in Aug of 2007 and it has NEVER let me down. It's a fun car to drive and gets great gas milage. I just got the belt replaced about 10k miles ago which is around $1300, but that is the only preventitive maintenence that I had to do so far. I just had my first actual repair a few months ago which consisted of a Vac Pump, Connection, seal, spring, and coolant Ad. It cost me about $635. Not bad for a 6 year 125k car. I have had the brakes done 2 or 3 times which is around $500 per pair. Overall I love this car and hope to keep it another 6 years!"

Best I've owned

By on Sunday, March 08, 2009

"Bought my Avant with Titanium package in late fall 2006. First time Audi owner. Had to drive it home in a major snowstorm that hit just two days later and it was dauntless - better than any car I'd owned previously, even on the OEM A/S tires. Add winter tires and it's sure-footed enough to provide total winter driving confidence. No major problems at all. Performance is ample, interior is first-rate, car is super fun to drive. I plan to keep it for years to come."

2006 A4 Cabriolet

By on Saturday, January 19, 2008

"Not too many people rate their convertibles. Let me just say that I LOVE EVERYTHING about this car except what's under the hood. The car is comfortable, easy to drive, wants to go fast, etc... Everything that has already been said. However, my car has been in the shop (still under warranty) more times that a used car. I have a 4 page bulleted list of the reasons why and the times that it's been brought into the shop. I can't wait to sell this car. I hope, for everyone else's sake, I have a lemon. Everything has been related to gaskets, the thermostat, and coolant. I don't know if the shop can't get it done right, or if there's truly something wrong with the car."

awesome car all around!!!!

By on Wednesday, February 19, 2014

Pros: "everything on the car is a pro"

Cons: "gas mileage is not the best"

"so i have owned this car for 1 month today. I have driven 4 thousand miles and driven through a snow storm in the north east and here in nc. i love this car!!!! drove by 4x4 trucks and all other cars on the road who had problems in the snow, not me. its comfortable and drives amazing. only problem i would even suggest would be gas mileage... but i didnt buy an audi to be worries about gas prices. so that being said, the stereo is amazing, handles great, very quick, and heated seats are great in winter. everyone should buy one"

By far, one of the best cars ever

By on Friday, January 11, 2008

"The 2002-2005.5 (also called B6) Audi A4's are fantastic daily drivers. Styling and comfort, with ample performance to boot! The value on these cars after the first 2 years (generally $22,000) is a steal for all they have to offer. Bonus points for quattro, they are unstoppable in the snow!~ I'm on my second B6. If you are looking to buy, go with 2003-5, as the 2002's had issues due to the model receiving a complete overhaul. Also, DO NOT GET A CVT! CVT Transmissions are aweful and cannot be repaired, only replaced. They'll only last about 60,000-80,000 miles"

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Audi A4 near Honolulu. See local deals