• New Car Buyer's Guides
  • The 40+ MPG Cars of 2015

2008 Audi A4

Based on 343 Ratings for the 2005 - 2008 models.

Amazing first car

By on Sunday, February 15, 2015

Pros: "great price, very safe, stylish look, fun to drive"

Cons: "wish it had aux hookup"

"This is the first car I've ever had and I've been driving it for about three years now. I have had no issues with it at all and love everything about it!"

GREAT CAR

By on Thursday, January 01, 2015

Pros: "Great price & fun to drive"

"TOO OLD AN MEDICALLY INSOUND to DRIVE this beautiful car any longer. Hate to sell but must."

Best Car I Have Ever Owned

By on Monday, December 29, 2014

Pros: "Good Gas Mileage, Comfort, Style, Quality"

Cons: "Can be costly if you don't keep up on maintenance"

"I absolutely love my 2005 A4 Quattro. I have the automatic with the smaller 1.8T engine. I love this car! The only issues with the interior is the cup holder (as mentioned) when your center console is closed or in the upright position you only have 1 cup holder. Additionally, the hinges on the glovebox are plastic and break very easily (at least on my model). Be careful not to press down on the glovebox door when opening. I would recommend changing your own oil (or having it changed at an AUDI dealership) I tried several local shops none of which did a very good job...If you decide to do it on your own use only a high quality full synthetic (refer to the owners manual). I have also had issues with ignition coils (I was told this is common with this model) do not bring it to shop! This is a $30 part at Autozone that takes seconds to replace on your own (there are several videos on YouTube). I made this mistake and paid the shop $250 twice to replace 2 separate coils...Great Car, my only advice would be to do your research before paying for repairs. Mine has over 150,000 and still runs great!"

Luxury that isn't worth the headache

By on Monday, December 15, 2014

Pros: "Fun to drive, beautiful interior, sound system"

Cons: "UNRELIABLE"

"The least dependable car I've ever come across. People warned me to stay away from Audi's because of their expensive repair costs and unreliability. I should have listened. So many problems and I've only made it to 69,000 miles. If I were to keep it for another 69,000 miles, I would probably spend more in repairs than the original cost of the car. Not even kidding."

I can't find one thing I don't like about this car

By on Saturday, November 15, 2014

Pros: "Fun to drive, reliable, good-looking, quality"

Cons: "The price"

"I have owned my Audi A4 Quattro from fresh off the truck until now, for 7 years and 90,000 miles. This has been a great car to me. I have only had a few minor repairs, which I would expect with any car. I guess the only early repair we had was doing motor mounts, which I suppose could wear sooner with the 6 speed manual, which is what I drive. I am very happy with the quality of the interior, the styling, the comfort, and all the cool little "extras" this car offers. Everything is conformed well to the driver. I would absolutely buy another Audi A4."

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Audi A4 near Honolulu. See local deals