2008 Audi A4

Based on 330 Ratings for the 2005 - 2008 models.

Reviews Displayed:  5 | 10 | 25

Love this car - wish I could buy it all over again

By on Sunday, April 13, 2014

Pros: "Handling, power, space/convenience, looks."

Cons: "Cost to maintain (more than a Honda, but...)"

"I bought this car new and I have loved it every day since. It's a classic now, and as such isn't really logical for a long-distance, every-day commute. Which makes me sad. As soon as Audi brings a reasonable diesel replacement to these shores, I'll swap for it."

High Maintenance

By on Wednesday, March 19, 2014

Pros: "Looks nice, fun to drive"

Cons: "high maintence--I mean beyond regular oil changes"

"These cars encounter all sorts of maintenance issues. They are beautiful cars that are fun to drive, but from a mechanical and electrical issue, they were built pretty poorly in the long run. I expect they run well into the 50,000 mile mark, then the issue start to accumulate. At this point, I have had to repair power steering pump, gaskets on the engine, driver window needs a new motor, timing belt needs replacement, tune-up is recommended, water gets into the oil which I was told by a mechanic is typical with these engines, and they tend to have oil problems. If you're looking for mechanically sound, stay away. Take your chances if you want, but, personally, I am going to stay away (and keep my friends and family away) from used Audis."

By on Tuesday, March 04, 2014

Pros: "sporty, quick, AWD, MPG's, bad weather performance"

Cons: "tight back seats, maint. costs"

"Bought the 08 A4 used with 25,000 miles on it. 50,000 miles later it has been a joy to drive and almost no problems. The turbo goes through oil which took me a while to get use to, but it's done great otherwise. Regular maintenance is more expensive, but other vehicles I've driven in the past have racked up repair bills much larger usually at this point. Hopefully it will last for another 50 K!"

awesome car all around!!!!

By on Wednesday, February 19, 2014

Pros: "everything on the car is a pro"

Cons: "gas mileage is not the best"

"so i have owned this car for 1 month today. I have driven 4 thousand miles and driven through a snow storm in the north east and here in nc. i love this car!!!! drove by 4x4 trucks and all other cars on the road who had problems in the snow, not me. its comfortable and drives amazing. only problem i would even suggest would be gas mileage... but i didnt buy an audi to be worries about gas prices. so that being said, the stereo is amazing, handles great, very quick, and heated seats are great in winter. everyone should buy one"

Best all around with lots of torque/comfort.

By on Saturday, February 01, 2014

Pros: "Good for its price."

Cons: "consumes higher than gas average."

"This car reacts instantly.The paddle shifters allow me to shift gears quick and fast. The stance and lines of the car speak of class. The grip on the road especially during winter is likw driving during summer. It grips.It hugs the corners and turncircles with hardly any body roll. The appointments and comfort creatures in the car speak of class. The engine bay alone is a picture of pride. Because of the horsepower, this car has outdone the Mercedes Benz, the BMW (4 series X5,X3,M3), and Infinit G series."

Reviews Displayed:  5 | 10 | 25
Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Audi A4 near Honolulu. See local deals