2015 Audi A3 Consumer Reviews

The Fair Market Range for this car in your area is $31,221 - $32,082.

10/7.7

Based on 10 Ratings for the 2013 - 2015 models.

Per Page:  5 | 10

Legendary Audi Performance for the rest of us.

By on Tuesday, May 20, 2014

Pros: "Value, safety, comfort"

Cons: "No backup camera"

"I purchased a 2015 A3 Premium 1.8T a few weeks ago and am still pinching myself regarding what I paid. I feel that the value for money here is exceptional. The cabin, while sporting a minimalist approach, is spacious, quiet and comfortable. Traveling from Chattanooga to Atlanta over 117 miles, using cruise control entirely, my A3 realized 38.2 MPG. Coming from a smaller car previously, I find the A3 to be a perfect size. Not too big, not too small, just right. I also like that the car comes with a standard 4 year / 50,000 mile warranty. I cannot rate regarding reliability, but first impressions, and 800 miles in, I'm very satisfied with my purchase. The one surprising omission from this car is the lack of a back-up camera. With Audi's focus on safety, this should be standard."

Great car, but with a couple downsides.

By on Friday, April 04, 2014

I want this car

Pros: "Fast, comfortable, quiet, standard features"

Cons: "Little headroom in the rear, confusing MMI system"

"Overall, Audi has done a great job with the 2015 A3 sedan! It is quiet (cruising), comfortable,and luxurious with the expected sporty feel of an Audi. The 2.0 quattro accelerates quickly and definitely instills a sense of fast in the driver. On the exterior, it appears aggressive with the body structure and lights. Inside, in the front, it does not appear confusing as the layout is straightforward (including the instruments); in the back, leg space is ample and offers a large trunk. This will benefit those who haul a great amount of items. Most importantly, the major attraction is that it comes with excellent standard features; LED lights (front and back), HD radio, leather seating, sunroof, and many others that frankly, I have forgotten. Many may realize something new inside; the MMI infotainment system. It is great as it retracts into a compartment when not in use and displays EVERYTHING for the car. This is where you can control the modes of the car (dynamic, comfort, etc.), radio, navigation (available package), phone, media (iPod), and social media display. A convenience that benefits the driver is a voice recognition system that is surprisingly accurate. It does take some getting used to though, especially the center console with the switches and handwriting apparatus. It will be confusing at first, but is not impossible to figure out. Another downside to the A3 is the back seat headroom. As a 5' 8" person, my head was almost touching the roof. If you are any taller than me, I would recommend sitting in front. To conclude this review, it is evident that Audi has maintained its reputation for producing great vehicles with this redesigned 2015 A3 and will be a car that I would recommend to someone searching for a decently priced luxury sedan!"

Cons: "Premium gas; instrumentation design"

"Best thing is the driving experience - it's a little rocketship, with great handling and crisp precise shifting (I own the 6-speed manual). However I find the instrumentation poorly placed and overly complicated. For example the climate controls are way down at knee level, and cramped together at that. While cargo space is ample, the passenger compartment storage leaves something to be desired, with a miniscule glove compartment and no pouches on the seat backs. Another annoyance is that the exterior door handles can only be grasped from underneath. For a "luxury" car I find it disappointing on such points."

Per Page:  5 | 10