2013 Audi A3 Consumer Reviews

The Fair Market Range for this car in your area is $25,323 - $26,174.

10/7.5

Based on 10 Ratings for the 2013 - 2015 models.

Per Page:  5 | 10

Cons: "cup holders are a strange size"

"This is an amazing car, it drives great with amazing gas milage. I have the diesel version which is great because the cost of fuel goes up and down less so I can budget better. I got the car after looking alot and saving almost half of the down payment it was a little bit on the pricer side but it was worth it. The car sounds great not at all what you get from a "typical diesel" or the truck sound you would think of. It is really quiet and the turbo gives it real giddy-up. The only thing that is no the greatest is when you hit the gas you have the typical turbo lag but it really is a great car. The milage is great I doon't have a far commute to work and it is mostly stop and go traffic but I still get about 36 MPG which is great. And for longer trips nothing beats this car we take it everywhere, the all weather mats are a great feature as well they are not cheap looking like they are in some cars I keep them in all the time and have only used the carpet once. Overall this is a great car the service is always great with Audi this is a great car to invest in."

Many advantages, though not without annoyances

By on Thursday, November 21, 2013

Pros: "Great to drive; hatchback versatility"

Cons: "Premium gas; instrumentation design"

"Best thing is the driving experience - it's a little rocketship, with great handling and crisp precise shifting (I own the 6-speed manual). However I find the instrumentation poorly placed and overly complicated. For example the climate controls are way down at knee level, and cramped together at that. While cargo space is ample, the passenger compartment storage leaves something to be desired, with a miniscule glove compartment and no pouches on the seat backs. Another annoyance is that the exterior door handles can only be grasped from underneath. For a "luxury" car I find it disappointing on such points."

Many advantages, though not without annoyances

By on Thursday, November 21, 2013

Pros: "Great to drive; hatchback versatility"

Cons: "Premium gas; instrumentation design"

Per Page:  5 | 10