2012 Audi A3

Based on 140 Ratings for the 2006 - 2012 models.

Previous | 1 ... 25 26 27 28 | Next

Versatile future classic design

By on Thursday, October 31, 2013

Pros: "Good looks, handles well, versatile space"

Cons: "Plastic switches & latches wore down after 5 years"

"My second Audi. First was an '95 A4 2.8Q manual--a great car betrayed by a sun-warped console. I've had my '06 A3 3.2Q DSG S-line for 6 years & counting. Have had the shock & struts, oxygen sensor replaced, and the DSG transmission serviced. The 3.2VR6 engine has been reliable. The Sat NAV is very user-friendly for its age. It was superior to the Mercedes and BMW sat nav at that time. Nowadays the Audi's SatNavs are equipped with the NVIDIA Tegra processor. The upgrade to the shock & struts with the Koni FSD improved the ride & handling. It's softer sprung and corners better than the OEM's. This A3 Sportback is a keeper."

So sporty, fast, and great design.

By on Wednesday, March 14, 2012

"I love the practability of the design. But I love the turbo more! Gas mileage not terrific but for a turbo with 200hp not bad at 24mpg."

Great all around vehicle

By on Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Pros: "extremely fun to drive"

Cons: "maybe for some the price"

"I owned a A4 quattro and in 09 I switched to a front wheel A3 liked alot about the car but missed the quattro and in 2011 switched to a A3 quattro and the difference was like night and day, the handling, driveability and performance really works together making it one of my overall favorite Audis. The price is reasonable once you realize the high end material content from the dual clutch transmission to leather, nav etc. It's a sports car in a wagon disguise."

I love this car.

By on Sunday, January 08, 2012

Pros: "Very spirited driving car, and classy styling."

Cons: "Center armrest, premium gas only."

brand new

"Had this car since brand new, sometimes I make excuses to drive it. My favorite thing about this car is the interior/exterior styling, very classy. My least favorite thing is center armrest, it is kind of flimsy and squeaky. Only problem I've had so far is the rear windshield washer motor stopped working and was replaced under warrantee."

brand new

Solid driving experience

By on Saturday, October 22, 2011

Pros: "Fun to drive, easily upgraded, good mileage"

Cons: "No A2DP, needs summer tires"

"Good, solid steering feel. Turbo comes on at low RPMs. Solid chassis doesnt deflect when going over potholes, bad roads, (most jap cars, Honda, toyota do this). No torque steer when accelerating. No need to herd the car in a straight line (hundai drivers, take note!) understated interior, quality materials, no a lot of bling needing complicated instructions (lame). Easily upgradeable (APR), get the uprated paint. It is extremely durable. Wishes: A2DP, sunroof. Open sky option still let's sun in. Recently went car shopping, still havent found anything Id rather go into debt for."

Previous | 1 ... 25 26 27 28 | Next
Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Audi A3 near Honolulu. See local deals