2010 Audi A3

Based on 139 Ratings for the 2006 - 2012 models.

Good on gas, fun to drive

By on Friday, April 13, 2012

Pros: "Fun n sporty"

Cons: "Turbo lag and maintenance cost"

"Bought this car used as my daily driver. its a fun car to drive the Fwd did great in pa 09-10 snow. I've been pulled over from other audi drivers to look at this car. I've added audi's ground effects kit and larger spoiler with audi's ECU upgrade ( done by audi with 4yr warranty) for better performance which has no turbo lag and better throttle response . Have had no issues since ive had the car but be prepared for the cost of owning ( ie; brakes, tires and overall upkeep) a german car. Overall a sporty,fun, nice interior and great handling car."

Best car I've ever owned

By on Monday, September 03, 2007

"This is the best car I've every owned, and I've purchased more than 10 new vehicles in the past 20 years. The balance of styling, features, power, handling, and value is right on. I get over 25 MPG on my daily commute through San Jose, and as much as 30 MPG on long trips, yet there is always power when I need it. The 2.0T engine is superb-- lots of power, almost no turbo lag, quiet but with just a hint of that sweet turbo spool. Perfectly matched to the 6-speed manual. I did drive a DSG when mine was in for an oil change once, and found it very fun as well. I have 20k miles on it now, and I've had only one issue...a broken headrest adjuster button, which was promptly replaced. Fun, fun car, and well worth the price of admission."

Great luxury value

By on Friday, March 30, 2012

Pros: "Overall value for the luxury, highly reliable."

Cons: "Seats could be a little more comfy"

"Although I broke my rule of buying the first model year of a vehicle, Audi has a tried and true 2.0 litre engine that is bullet proof. This car has 105K miles on it and we have only had to replace 1 headlight bulb. That is the only problem we have had. Everything else has been preventive maintenance and the car drives and seems brand new even with 105K miles. Gas mileage is pretty darn good too. We average 28 mpg, with up to 34 on the highway. The hatchback is highly convenient and it takes a Yakima rack like a champ. We have abused this car over the years with camping, biking and sports and it hasn't flinched. Highly recommend this car."

Amazing Vehicle

By on Sunday, September 06, 2009

"I've owned about a dozen cars so far, this A3 S-Line 3.2L is fantastic in every way. The performance of the engine is incredible, it's like driving a race car, and shifts the 250hp engine flawlessly. The styling and appearance is a thrill everytime I see the vehicle, Audi has the best design team. I really like the A3's size, its small enough to park in a snap, and steering radius is great to make quick U-turns or whip it around tight corners. It's large enough to take 4 on a weekend trip or lay down the seats and head to IKEA, capacity is surprisingly large. I didn't think I would like the OPEN SKY at first, but it's better than a convertable or moon-roof. The bluetooth lets me stay in touch, hands free, I just tell the car who to call for me, it's like having a digital assistant in the car. The gas milage is fantastic, I get about 25mpg, highway and around town. The ride is so smooth, it's very easy to speed by accident, and so amazingly quiet. The quality of the materials is second to none. When you close the door, you get this solid feel and sound, no expense in materials saved here, top notch. There is only one issue, because of the innovative gear system, when you put it in reverse it takes an extra second or so to shift gears, something to get used to when trying to park (backwards) in a hurry. When you test drive it park the car several times backward until you know exactly what I'm describing. Overall, this is an extremely high quality, super sporty, practical vehicle that has kept a smile on my face for nearly 2 years now. My highest recommendation."

06 Audi a3 2.0T

By on Sunday, October 24, 2010

"Great car, super fun to drive, very safe. Only bad thing is the reliability. Audi knows about the problems but lacks the desire to recall them to fix it. Watch out for cam follower damage, AC condensor issues and CEL indicators. Expensive to service and the dealers in WI are horrible at best. Find a good after market audi/vw mechanic and your good to go!"

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Audi A3 near Honolulu. See local deals