1995 Audi 90

Based on 46 Ratings for the 1988 - 1995 models.

Best car I have ever owned

By on Friday, August 16, 2013

"Amazing car, super reliable and quick fun to drive in all conditions thanks to the perfectly synchronized all wheel drive!"

A car for the long haul ownership

By on Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Pros: "Ages well, great traction, luxury yet sporty"

Cons: "Use independent mechanic, dealer network expensive"

"I have owned a 90 Sport Quattro since new (June 1995) while my miles are low i.e. 125,000 still a great daily driver. While the torque is somewhat lacking the overall package mixes luxury and sport with the added benefit of AWD. Living in CO and traveling the the mountains the car offers traction few others can match. To this day the Sport Interior has held up and the driving dynamics continue to impress. The last of the smaller models with a big car design. Less sport, more luxury and love it every day. Have consided an A4, just not the same and long-live the amber dash illumination."

Awesome car

By on Saturday, September 01, 2012

Pros: "Quattro rocks, solid fit and feel and reliable"

Cons: "Some parts are dealer only, so naturally $$"

"I have a 94 CS Quattro with 136K on it so it is still a baby. Before I had a 88 FWD which was very reliable as well. Most of the work I do myself and yes the parts can be expensive unless you search and go wholesale instead of running to the dealership. I have dumped money into upgrading shocks, brakes but everything else is stock. I average around 25mpg at 80mph on the freeway. I have drove through lake effect blizzards and stuck to the road with Nokian snow tires. It only broke down once when the starter ground cable dry rotted, it was the original starter at 15 yrs old. Some non essential parts are NLA now due to the age and the fact very few B4 body 90's were made. Best part is body style, they just don't make cars unique now and the 90 is one of a kind. The 2.8 is bulletproof, I know quite a few with 250-300K+ miles and still going."

this is my 3rd car, and i love it.

By on Sunday, October 30, 2011

Pros: "great value,awd, v6 power, awesome handling"

Cons: "semi comfortable seats, average gas mileage"

"car has good handling, all wheel drive works awesome. i have had it for a year, and had no problems other than the reverse light wire breaking. i did change timing belt/water pump, but that was preventative maintenance.the audi does not get the greatest gas mileage, 17 city and 20 highway, but that is pretty good for an early 90s awd v6 sedan. the heated seats are warm, but my white pleather seats are not the most comfortable (i dont really like leather).my car is black with the spoiler on it. overall, my favorite car for the money!"

Not the best car

By on Monday, May 09, 2011

"I bought this as my second car. It seems as if right after I bought this everything went wrong on it. Almost everything that could go wrong, went wrong and I found it at the mechanic more then it was in my driveway. It is somewhat expected for an old car, but still way overkill for a brand that is supposed to last forever."

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Audi 90 near Honolulu. See local deals