2010 Acura ZDX

Based on 15 Ratings for the 2010 - 2013 models.

9.7/10
Previous | 1 2 3 | Next

Great quality and style

By on Wednesday, July 29, 2015

Pros: "Style, quality and fun."

Cons: "Can be tricky getting in back seat for adults."

"Great vehicle for empty nesters and those who do not use the back seat much. More spacious than a typical sedan it's a nice alternative to a SUV. With less than 7,500 sold in North America you get a lot of looks and remarks about how cool the styling is. AWD and a high ground clearance makes the ZDX a perfect vehicle in the winter. The ZDX is loaded with luxury appointments and Acura safety features."

Great Value "Crossover"

By on Wednesday, June 03, 2015

"I purchased this vehicle about 6 months ago as a "certified used" Acura and, despite the dealership trying to cover up some flaws caused by the previous owner/dealership, the vehicle is outstanding. All the complaints about the rear seat headroom are somewhat valid (don't put a 6'+ in the back seat for too long) but where it lacks in rear headroom it makes up for elsewhere in the vehicle. The navigation and menu system are extremely easy to use and are very intuitive. The engine has plenty of power for the 4,400 pound vehicle. Safety was clearly a first thought with only one non-five star rating in the passenger frontal impact rating (four stars). Cargo room is plentiful (with multiple hidden compartments). How the BMW X6 has done so well at twice the price with the same vehicle concept makes no sense. Acura did it right but apparently never caught the attention of the market. Take aways: Positive- Ride comfort, beautiful interior/exterior styling, seat comfort, road handling, power (and engine sound when you're "getting after it"), fuel economy (19/city, 22+ hwy) price compared to other in it's "class" whichever one you think it falls into; Negatives- Rear headroom if you're taller than 6' (just sit up front), rear visibility (made up for by rearview camera with three different interchangeable views)"

Awesome! Absolutely love this car

By on Sunday, August 28, 2011

Pros: "Styling, fun to drive, technology"

Cons: "Price"

"As an L.A. Couple with 1 young child and most family living out of state, the MDX was just too much car. We have had the ZDX for 5 months now and it's a perfect fit for our family. Absolutely no problems with the car. Handling and performance are exceptional for a crossover. The exterior design is stunning and ahead of it's time. Lots of looks! I'm a sports car guy who likes coupes and with having kids, the 4 door practicality with coupe looks are just what I was looking for. A bit pricey for the younger customers who this car will likely attract. The rear seat is not difficult to get in and of like some mags say, unless of course your a much older customer. It has steep low roof line that you have to remember to duck under when getting in and out. You will have find a car seat that doesn't have too high of a base which can make it difficult to get your child in and out of the seat. Love this car! Did I already say that?"

Fun car, but may not be practical for most

By on Saturday, July 07, 2012

Pros: "Extremely fun, handles well, very luxurious"

Cons: "Lousy resale vale"

on the showroom floor

"I own (am leasing) the 2010 ZDX. I love my car 29 out of 30 days a month. (I hate my car on my payment due date.) The ZDX is probably the nicest and most fun car I have ever or will ever own. My ZDX is bronze with the tech package, and I LOVE valeting my car on the Las Vegas strip. I almost always get stares or compliments. The sound system is great, the car handles like a sports car, and it has plenty of power. Although it doesn't rain or snow here very often, I was amazed at how well my ZDX handles wet and snowy roads. The bad news is that passengers in the back will have a hard time getting in and out. Also, the resale value is lousy. I'm starting to look for my next car, and I've got a lot of negative equity to overcome. Despite that, I still think the ZDX has a lot more pros than cons as long as you do your research and make sure that it fits your lifestyle."

on the showroom floor

Very Attractive Styling and comfort

By on Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Pros: "Fun to drive"

Cons: "Backseat not for tall passengers"

"I have never had a car that I simply caught people staring at. The inside, fully loaded, has everything built in to make it not only very safe (Collision Avoidance, Blind Spot Alert), but fun to drive (Fantastic stereo, handling, GPS, weather, XM etc)."

Previous | 1 2 3 | Next
Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Acura ZDX near Honolulu. See local deals