1994 Acura Vigor

9.4

Based on 35 Ratings for the 1992 - 1994 models.

Extremely well engineered car!

By on Wednesday, June 11, 2014

Pros: "fun to drive, looks great, low cost"

Cons: "no cup holders, back seat legroom"

"My wife and I bought our Vigor in February 1995 with 57,000 miles on it. Today it has over 243K and counting, and it is incredible how few problems have needed fixing over the years, and all have been minor. There are a some common issues every Vigor will have at one point in time or another, apart from routine maintenance, and I think ours has seen all of them: * distributor o-ring - causes rotten egg smell when oil leaks onto exhaust manifold * oil cooler figure-8 o-ring * radiator crack * factory radio display failure * ignition switch contacts * small area of rust on rear quarter panel But as you can see, these are all simple, relatively low cost problems to fix. Our Vigor isn't getting much daily driving these days, but with routine maintenance, I have no doubt this car could make it to 1,000,000 miles."

Best Car I know+much searched after rare model GS:

By on Tuesday, March 04, 2014

I want this car

"Rare investment chance..IF the enthusiast+Acura expert..can even find one at all in mint condition anywhere..IF LUCKY? as not easy to get an owner of a low miler..to part with thier much in demand GS aut with absolutly max-loaded specification example,sunroof,etc ..boosts the considerably on the upp n coming"investment"scale for THIS rare car/model..that was just sold for 2 years as new(92-94) Buckingham Blue pearl with grey connely leather+woodtrim..power seats etc..is without a doubt a very desirable collectors investment..as the most in demand,as so few in well kept shape around to buy period: on the up n up..pricewise..so IF anyone can get a low milage topp of the line well looked after model..Just wanna congratulate that lucky buyer..as definatly a sound purchase that will most certainly dubbel its value,as increasing demand to come..valuations from dealers a hard to interprit..as not at all in line with the private market within the"rare+hard to find"cars sector..of"searching"collectors/would be buyers..thus none really for sale anyhow?It seems that the owners just hold on to em..and no amount thats given thru"dealer sites"is fitting the bill?as a private buyer of said catigory..is offering over dubble that stated by various dealers?of whom maybe only have LS+long milage cars for sale in the end anyway?..So..who knows how THAT will affect the other type of premium market prices? Any suggestions folks? Good luck in yr search for a low+good"fully loaded"used Vigor GS aut:) Garantee Ya..with those features=hard to find:("

Highly recommended as a used car very reliable!!

By on Saturday, April 06, 2013

Pros: "fun to drive and no monthly car payments"

Cons: "no cup holders"

Withstanding a snow storm!!

"I bought this car back in 2005 from the original owner and it has been the best investment in my life!! This car has taken thousands of miles with no mechanical problems (except for one time when I had to fix my alternator)....it has been a very reliable car!! Highly recommended if you're considering buying a used car. It runs up to 140 mph, standard (but of course I have never driving it up to that point) Besides the basic maintenance required very low maintenance...It has potential to become a collectors item one day...."

Withstanding a snow storm!!

This is absolutely the best car we have ever owned

By on Monday, January 23, 2012

Pros: "Definitely a solid vehicle...great to drive"

"We bought this car new in 1992. It currently has 189000 miles on it and has never had any mechanical problems other than normal maintenance. Transmission and engine still solid and in great working condition. We get around 25 mpg on average. We have absolutely NO complaints about this vehicle. We plan on keeping it indefinitely and have no thoughts on selling it. We also own a 2006 CRV which is our 8th Honda product. We are devoted Honda/Acura lovers."

BEST CAR EVER

By on Saturday, December 31, 2011

Pros: "I the best car ever"

Cons: "18 or less miles per galon of gas"

"wonderful car, old but the best of the best ever. I force to find other car after 5 year totaled my Acure because the car accident but the car stay working perfect. I will wait until his last last live minut because I really love it. Any other car like this. the only not so great is 18 o less milles per galon but no more."

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Acura Vigor near Honolulu. See local deals