1993 Acura Vigor

9.4

Based on 35 Ratings for the 1992 - 1994 models.

Best Car I know+much searched after rare model GS:

By on Tuesday, March 04, 2014

I want this car

"Rare investment chance..IF the enthusiast+Acura expert..can even find one at all in mint condition anywhere..IF LUCKY? as not easy to get an owner of a low miler..to part with thier much in demand GS aut with absolutly max-loaded specification example,sunroof,etc ..boosts the considerably on the upp n coming"investment"scale for THIS rare car/model..that was just sold for 2 years as new(92-94) Buckingham Blue pearl with grey connely leather+woodtrim..power seats etc..is without a doubt a very desirable collectors investment..as the most in demand,as so few in well kept shape around to buy period: on the up n up..pricewise..so IF anyone can get a low milage topp of the line well looked after model..Just wanna congratulate that lucky buyer..as definatly a sound purchase that will most certainly dubbel its value,as increasing demand to come..valuations from dealers a hard to interprit..as not at all in line with the private market within the"rare+hard to find"cars sector..of"searching"collectors/would be buyers..thus none really for sale anyhow?It seems that the owners just hold on to em..and no amount thats given thru"dealer sites"is fitting the bill?as a private buyer of said catigory..is offering over dubble that stated by various dealers?of whom maybe only have LS+long milage cars for sale in the end anyway?..So..who knows how THAT will affect the other type of premium market prices? Any suggestions folks? Good luck in yr search for a low+good"fully loaded"used Vigor GS aut:) Garantee Ya..with those features=hard to find:("

Highly recommended as a used car very reliable!!

By on Saturday, April 06, 2013

Pros: "fun to drive and no monthly car payments"

Cons: "no cup holders"

Withstanding a snow storm!!

"I bought this car back in 2005 from the original owner and it has been the best investment in my life!! This car has taken thousands of miles with no mechanical problems (except for one time when I had to fix my alternator)....it has been a very reliable car!! Highly recommended if you're considering buying a used car. It runs up to 140 mph, standard (but of course I have never driving it up to that point) Besides the basic maintenance required very low maintenance...It has potential to become a collectors item one day...."

Withstanding a snow storm!!

Extremely well engineered car!

By on Wednesday, June 11, 2014

Pros: "fun to drive, looks great, low cost"

Cons: "no cup holders, back seat legroom"

"My wife and I bought our Vigor in February 1995 with 57,000 miles on it. Today it has over 243K and counting, and it is incredible how few problems have needed fixing over the years, and all have been minor. There are a some common issues every Vigor will have at one point in time or another, apart from routine maintenance, and I think ours has seen all of them: * distributor o-ring - causes rotten egg smell when oil leaks onto exhaust manifold * oil cooler figure-8 o-ring * radiator crack * factory radio display failure * ignition switch contacts * small area of rust on rear quarter panel But as you can see, these are all simple, relatively low cost problems to fix. Our Vigor isn't getting much daily driving these days, but with routine maintenance, I have no doubt this car could make it to 1,000,000 miles."

Best car I've ever bought!

By on Tuesday, February 23, 2010

"Bought the Vigor 10 yrs ago and put 80k miles on it & it STILL drives like a dream! The only expensive repair was the clutch. I just wish I would've taken better care of the cosmetics--it ended up with oxidation & tears in the leather but a dream of a drive! I can't think of a reason to sell it!"

Acura Vigor 1992

By on Sunday, February 14, 2010

"This vehicle has been in my family since late 90's and my step-father used it as a work car to drive 110miles total 5 days a week. It was given to my grandmother when he bought a truck and my grandma babied it for a couple years. only has 150k on it and it runs so good. couple problems with it not starting in extreme heat but still a great car, with great power and a great reputation. Love it!!!"

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Acura Vigor near Honolulu. See local deals