2014 Acura TSX Consumer Reviews

The Fair Market Range for this car in your area is $34,828 - $36,541.

10/7.6

9.3

Based on 162 Ratings for the 2009 - 2014 models.

Not my first Acura and definitely not my last!

By on Monday, February 06, 2012

"Bought my 2010 Acura TSX brand new 2 years ago. it has 55,000 miles on it and have not had one thing go wrong! I love it."

love this vehicle

By on Sunday, September 25, 2011

"The only thing I would change about this car is the price, but I think it's well worth it. Drives great, quiet ride, awesome sound system, most comfortable seats I've ever had, interior holds up very well, and the resale value also holds up well. Couldn't ask for more."

Awesome Vehicle

By on Tuesday, January 11, 2011

"My husband and I went searching for Sedans accidentally. 3 days into the search and we were sold on getting a Sedan. Next we determined our price range and max we were willing to spend. In total we looked at 14 different mid to full size Sedans. While we really liked Audi and Volvo they were to expensive when adding the leather and Nav to the package. The great thing about Acura is all that is standard when you buy the vehicle. Add to it the bonus features like the voice activated commands and it can't really be beat. A quality vehicle that looks sporty and is a blast to drive."

V6 model

By on Wednesday, November 03, 2010

"The V6 model is a cut above the I4 model, not only does it have the power that makes you smile, but the Active Sound Control system makes for a nice quiet drive. The suspension and steering compared to the I$ version is also a cut above. Ride is what you would expect out of a semi performance vehicle, firm yet flat when cornering. The fit and finish is what really makes this vehicle shine. Overall you cannot beat the V6 version."

Love this car

By on Friday, January 29, 2010

"The perfect balance of sportiness and practicality. New body style makes this a great alternative to the standard sedan (Accord, Camry or Altima). 2009 has a wider stance and gives me just enough room for two car seats. I find myself staring at this car, as the styling is muscular, yet elegant. Tech package is a must with more bells and whistles than I could ever want. 415 watt stereo is incredible. Rear view camera is wonderful. VSC is amazing and these cars are about as safe as they come. I can honestly say I love driving this car. Some valve tap, in low gear, but I can live with that."