2014 Acura TSX Consumer Reviews

The Fair Market Range for this car in your area is $27,352 - $28,675.

10/7.6

9.3

Based on 158 Ratings for the 2009 - 2014 models.

Good enough.

By on Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Pros: "Fun to drive, good value for features provided"

Cons: "Not enough rear seat room; needs more cargo space"

"My wagon is a good enough ride. It comes with plenty of standard features you would expect on a Premium brand vehicle (mine does not have the Technology Package). It drives nice with enough power (you're not going to win any drag races against any Camaro SS's or Mustang GT's)and engine and transmission work well together. The only thing I would change is expand the wheelbase to the rear seat passengers have more room; and, also at the same time increase the cargo area in the back."

Still new after three years

By on Sunday, January 23, 2011

"We bought this car new. After looking at Nissan, Toyota, and BMW 3 series, we liked the Acura for styling, interior features and sporty handling. The vague steering was a problem at first, but it doesn't effect the directional stability of the car. On long drives, the mileage is impressive. We have seen 34 mpg on freeway cruising. It wants premium fuel, but I have put in regular on occasion with out noticing any difference. Service costs are minimal. In three years, we have done the 30,000 service and two other oil changes for a total of $760. That included new brakes on the rear."

Very Good but not great

By on Monday, May 02, 2011

"I just purchased the TSX Sportwagon after shopping a number of different brands. I shopped the Acura because of its overall brand reliability, value and cost of ownership. I bought the Acura because of its impressive interior comfort, drivability and craftsmanship. One thing, driven hard the TSX Sportwagon is a bit of a misnomer. This is after all a nearly 4000 lb car. It handles solidly but I am more impressed by the BMW 3 series, Audi A4 or even the Jetta TDI Sportwagon. Likewise the engine and drivetrain are solid but not exceptional. Left in automatic mode, the transmission shift points are geared for economy and cruising, not exuberant driving. However, once you get acquainted with the paddle shift controls, the 5-speed automatic gets the best out of a very impressive four cylinder engine. The engine revs quite easily to the 7000 RPM red line. With this kind of driving, I am getting very good highway mileage (nearly 33 MPG on premium) but city mileage is average (25 mpg). I would recommend the car to anyone who is interested in a wagon with great price point, interior comfort, solid driving dynamics and ride from a brand with excellent overall value."

Love my sexy TSX SportWagon!

By on Thursday, June 07, 2012

Pros: "Mileage, tech bells n whistles, sporty but refined"

Cons: "more cupholders; somewhat complex tech features"

"I just bought a 2011 TSX SportWagon with 5400 miles on it. Was in excellent condition like new. Just one tiny scratch that was repaired on the hood otherwise in perfect condition. Got a great discount from the dealer who was giving deals over Memorial Weekend, and got a good trade in on my previous vehicle. This is my first luxury car and I love the smooth quiet ride, excellent handling, has great power for a station wagon although could use just a tad more, finishes are very nice. I have the Tech package, love the navigation and backup camera. Stereo is excellent including a subwoofer. I'm averaging over 27 mpg since I bought the car, cannot complain about that. Although it's an adjustment to have to buy premium gasoline I am very happy with the mileage I'm getting. I would definitely by an Acura TSX again in the future. Sexy car!"

Awesome car!

By on Monday, April 16, 2012

Pros: "Styling, reliable! Great sound system"

Cons: "My 03 Jeep Liberty has better heated seats."

"Bought 2010 model new from dealer. Fun comfortable ride. Would definitely recommend."