2012 Acura TSX

Based on 152 Ratings for the 2009 - 2014 models.

Very disappointing

By on Monday, March 30, 2015

Pros: "leather? fold down split rear seats"

Cons: "radio ride mpg bluetooth chasis noises"

"The salesman said its a Honda on steroids well,awful sound system , terrible blue tooth for your phone. You must manually enter each contact into the car's system .Are you kidding ? Not very fast , mediocre mpg 25. Its not the car Strange rattles from chassis , dealer had to fix something , now there"s a high pitch squeal when you accelerate I would like to keep long term.. I can't wait for the lease to be up..PS would never consider another Acura , not that the car is a lemon but BORING. Acura was the first Japanese Lux , but Infinity and Lexus have surpassed them ."

Awesome Car

By on Sunday, March 15, 2015

Pros: "Reliable, Economical, Sporty, Fun"

Cons: "Premium gas"

"I have owned this car for four years now and absolutely love it now as much as I did when I first bought it. For a 4 cylinder, it has great get up and go, is comfortable and has all the bells and whistles that I want/need. The ride is comfortable and it handles great - love taking freeway on/off ramps at high speed - this little car just hugs the road on the turns. The shifters on the steering wheel make for a fun drive. I average 28mpg combined city/highway, with 60% being highway. It is also very reliable. I have not had any major issues, just standard brake and tires. I've been looking at buying a new car, but am mixed on giving this great gem up!"

Great driving wagon!

By on Saturday, March 07, 2015

Pros: "Fun to drive, great utility, good looking and rare"

Cons: "Battery dies quickly when key is in mode II"

"Based on the ratings I read before buying this car I was a little worried about the amount of power this car would have. After driving it I am very impressed with the power, both off the line and on the highway, plenty of power and very fun to drive. The steering and handling are very good, goes around corners like it is on rails. Love it!"

Very Fun to Drive

By on Tuesday, November 18, 2014

Pros: "You get a lot for your money with this car!"

Cons: "Get aftermarket brakes."

"I've owned my TSX since 2009, purchased certified preowned. I have to say that overall Acura did a great job on this vehicle. Honda, Acura's parent company, tends to lag the market with advanced features, so the TSX lacked a few electronics. What it doesn't lack, though, is amazing handling and ride. Even with a 4 cylinder, this car can move! I have had no trouble keeping up and even beating V6 cars with more HP. The transmission and shift points are perfect. The transmission has no problem keeping up. Flawlessly. Where Acura blew it was with the brakes. They were awful! They squeaked constantly and wore out quickly. The rear brakes went out at 15,000 miles! In the meantime, I put ceramic brakes on it and that took care of the wear and squeaking problem. But the rotors were junk, so I put on slotted and vented discs and that took care of it. Other than the brakes, this is a terrific car. I'm sad in a way to sell it - just not enough room in the back. But it's a solid car and I've cared for it meticulously."

Driving this car was a pleasure

By on Tuesday, November 11, 2014

Reason: trade in

Pros: "very satisfied with auto"

Cons: "no issues"

"Extremely well built car-- I had no serious trouble with its mechanics. Car served me well over four years of use and it should get another 90K miles. Rear brakes need replacement at 95K."

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Acura TSX near Honolulu. See local deals