2011 Acura TSX

9.3

Based on 168 Ratings for the 2009 - 2014 models.

A Keeper

By on Wednesday, December 16, 2015

Pros: "Great Looks, fun driving, great features, reliable"

Cons: "Back Seats kind of tight"

"I am in the middle of my three year lease on this car, and I am faced with a really tough decision - do I trade in for a new TLX, or do I keep? This car has exceeded all of my expectations, and instead of getting bored with it and wanting the newest, I honestly love this car more and more with each passing day and am seriously considering buying it out after my lease ends! The look, the feel, the driving dynamics are phenomenal, and of course, being a Honda Product - no visits to the dealer or shop other than routine maintenance! I've been really disciplined with how many miles I drive on this car, in case I decide to trade-in, however, I don't see a trade-in my future - this is a keeper! What I love about it is the balance between new technology and old in one package. I enjoy the fact that my Acura still has a Manual E-Brake! And of course the reliability of Honda/Acura's 2.4L V-TEC engine is my favorite part of this car - 200HP, without a turbo charger and a tried and true engine that will last for many 1000's of miles without any issues. If you need a good entry level luxury car at a reasonable price without the "gremlins" that plague the competition from across the pond - look no further - the TSX is the car to own! Too bad you may not be seeing my car on the used car lot for sale!"

Best car ever owned

By on Monday, October 10, 2011

Pros: "fun to drive, great technology"

Cons: "turning radius"

"I haven't owned too many cars, but next car I purchase will definitely be an Acura, if not this same car as it has been outstanding. The only thing I wish it did better was have a better turning radius (a CRV has a better turning radius than this car) but it is still an amazing car that is truly worth the price paid for it. The fact that the oil doesn't have to be changed except once every 6 or so months is an added bonus!"

2nd TSX, still an awesome car

By on Thursday, October 20, 2011

Pros: "very agile, fairly fast, good gas mileage"

Cons: "premium gas, would have liked the power of the V6"

"2nd TSX, 3rd Acura, 8th Honda product. All have been excellent. I would recommend them to anyone."

Great car, but could be better

By on Monday, September 26, 2011

Pros: "Comfort, quality, highway mileage, value relative to a european marque."

Cons: "tightish back seat, needs 6-speed auto."

"Wonderful road car--Firm but comfy suspension tuning; superb seats, very sharp handling. Car really needs a 6 (or 7 or 8) speed transmission, though. Would make the surprisingly strong 4-cylinder much peppier and improve around-town mileage. Beautiful interior, but at least in ebony seems to show every scuff. Sound system and Navi are great but overly complex to operate, particularly XM radio."

Great value in an entry luxury

By on Saturday, January 08, 2011

"I bought a 2010 CPO former dealer service loaner in November with 7400 odd miles and tech package on it for a little under $29K. This car is a great value. It might not handle as great as a Bimmer, but the value for the money is far better and the interior and tech features are better! Also, it will cost me much less over the course of owning it. This car is a great compromise and is still a joy to drive and own."

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Acura TSX near Honolulu. See local deals