2011 Acura TSX

9.3

Based on 157 Ratings for the 2009 - 2014 models.

By on Monday, January 18, 2010

"I drove everything, came back to the TSX for the value, safety, quality, and reliability. Great lights, smooth ride, great stereo and a quiet cabin. Like everyone else says the high way steering is annoying, but it is the only downfall of such a great car (and certainly not a deal breaker). When I shop for my next car my first stop (and probably last) will be at the Acura dealer, the whole ownership experience has been excellent."

great car

By on Monday, August 19, 2013

"This has been a great car for my wife. I love it so well I am going to buy a 2013 for my next car. I love the look, the ride, the features and the way it handles. Less happy that it dose not seam to have any more power than my Accord. It's been my wife's most favorite car she has ever owned."

Love it!

By on Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Pros: "Sporty style, good interior, very reliable"

Cons: "Wish I had a V6!"

"Love this car! Very reliable and sporty look. Wish I would have gone for the V6, but otherwise love it. Comfortable and moderately luxurious"

Excellent Driver / Great Value

By on Saturday, December 17, 2011

Pros: "Fun, balanced handling, good fuel economy from 4cy"

Cons: "Back seat not childseat friendly, no 6spd in Wagon"

"I have had my TSX 6 Speed Manual for just about three years. The lease is ending. Really going to miss this car. The TSX has been one of my favorite cars ever, the 6 speed manual is very fun to drive! I love shifting through the gears, truly is a great manual transmission. The 4cyl keeps this sedan well balanced for great handling. So much fun to carve up the corners. The 2.4L is a very smooth engine that is happy to sing a sweet song when shifted at redline... but also happy to purr along in sixth gear and sip the gas! Good power in the higher RPMs and Excellent MPGs (average 28 around town)! I would lease another, but need more space as my family grows (going for an Odyssey van next). Wish Acura would have offered the 6speed Manual in the Wagon flavor and that the back seats had longer/stiffer seat belt latches, as it is hard to buckle up children in booster seats. The TSX interior looks best in black. TSX has excellent value. Comes with all the features I want/need in the base model."

Reliable vehicle

By on Saturday, October 15, 2011

Pros: "Looks nice, fun to drive, comfy front seats"

Cons: "Lack of leg room in back seat"

"Push button start, panoramic sunroof and cooled seats would be a big plus. Original tires wear out fast. Rear seat space is very small. Not easy to get in the back seat."

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Acura TSX near Honolulu. See local deals