2010 Acura TSX

9.3

Based on 146 Ratings for the 2009 - 2014 models.

Great entry level luxury

By on Monday, April 28, 2014

Pros: "A lot of fun to drive, awesome price"

Cons: "I really don't have any complaints.."

"This car is probably more fun than it should be to drive. I went into my most recent car buying experience feeling like a 4-cylinder vehicle would be a joke. This car has changed my views on what quality and drivability are. From the high quality leather seats to the amazing sound system and navigation, the interior of this car is top notch. The 200hp engine is no joke, either. Whether I have the car in normal drive or Sport Mode, the car is very sensitive to the gas pedal and responds appropriately. Much more so than I had ever thought that a 4-cylinder vehicle could. I really love this car and am hoping to get years of enjoyable driving out of it. Highly recommend! It's in its last year of production with the new TLX coming out, so great deals are out there for it."

My best car to date

By on Wednesday, April 23, 2014

Pros: "Performance, style, quality, features, looks"

Cons: "No biggies, really - cabin could be quieter."

"After driving GM prior to 1987, and Hondas since 1987, I decided to get an Acura in 2010. Love it. Perfect car for my style, needs, and habits. Rates a 10 on just about everything, but the cabin should be just a little quieter, with a little more noise isolation, preferably. The V-6 with Tech Package is exemplary in terms of handling and convenience, but I don't use some of the features available in the GPS system, just the basics. I love the sound system, XM Radio, and handsfree links. Gas mileage is impressive considering the performance. I got mine with the interior trim upgrade, moon/sunroof deflector, and I installed an aftermarket protection film on the front end, mirrors, light lenses, etc.... I also have a legal film on the side and back windows, which helps the interior remain cool and protected from UV rays. As a hobbyist detailer, I use only the best buffers and chemicals in protecting all surfaces, and I drive gently most of the time, brake easily, and in general baby the car, but sometimes I do scoot when I feel the need, and the stiffer V-6 Tech Package car responds extremely well in curves and straight ahead tracking. It would cruise all day at 90+ mph, but the car's favorite cruise speed is 75, right in a most efficient band with respect its characteristics. I have absolutely nothing but good things to say about this car. It is, quite simply, perfect for me, a single man who rarely has more than one passenger at a time."

Very good car

By on Monday, March 31, 2014

"I was plesantly suprise at the gas milage. When I first bought the car I thought the gauge wasn't working because it took so long to move off the F"

BEST RELIABLE CAR

By on Friday, March 21, 2014

Pros: "SMOOTH TO DRIVE"

Cons: "NO LEGS ROOM FOR BACK SEATS"

"NOT TOO FAST LIKE BMW OR BENZ"

Love my TSX.I would by it again.

By on Thursday, March 06, 2014

Pros: "Fun to drive."

"Pleasant drive,low maintenance cost."

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Acura TSX near Honolulu. See local deals