2010 Acura TSX

9.3

Based on 156 Ratings for the 2009 - 2014 models.

Most reliable and overall best car I have ever had

By on Saturday, May 02, 2015

Pros: "Great car. I get over 34 mpg in highway driving."

Cons: "must use premium gas"

"Superb car for the money. Many features that are standard are extra on other cars. Better than advertised mpg makes for good range. Solid construction, comfortable, quiet until you put the hammer down. Love this car. Sorry the TSX is being discontinued."

Excellent car for the money.

By on Friday, May 01, 2015

Pros: "Great realibilty and quality for price"

Cons: "Ride is rough to some of competing cars."

"Car interior design is excellent and very intuitive. In this class of car the interior lighting should be LED but that is an easy upgrade the I did. The engine and transmission perform excellent for a 4 cylinder. Plenty of acceleration and you can use the paddle shifters to help performance. Use synthetic oil in the car for better performance. The dealer will try to have you use 5w 30. The ride of car is rougher or tighter than the Accord and the older TL that I had."

Love my Sport Wagon

By on Friday, April 17, 2015

Pros: "Gorgeous body"

Cons: "Noisy tires- even when new- space between seats"

"Fabulous Car !!! Pros: Gorgeous body style, Most comfortable ride ever, love the tech package, road hugging, powerful- My most favorite car ever !!!! I was a honda driver for the last 5 cars- Love Hondas but so UNCOMFORTABLE. This is a snuggly seat w the warmer- fabulous. Just read they are retiring the body style… too too bad. Cons: Space between seats so tight- hard to retrieve items that fall there inevitably."

Sporty station wagon

By on Monday, March 30, 2015

"Exelent car for family .Lots of cargo ,good for gas.aagood looking car ,not to many on the road"

Very disappointing

By on Monday, March 30, 2015

Pros: "leather? fold down split rear seats"

Cons: "radio ride mpg bluetooth chasis noises"

"The salesman said its a Honda on steroids well,awful sound system , terrible blue tooth for your phone. You must manually enter each contact into the car's system .Are you kidding ? Not very fast , mediocre mpg 25. Its not the car Strange rattles from chassis , dealer had to fix something , now there"s a high pitch squeal when you accelerate I would like to keep long term.. I can't wait for the lease to be up..PS would never consider another Acura , not that the car is a lemon but BORING. Acura was the first Japanese Lux , but Infinity and Lexus have surpassed them ."

Awesome Car

By on Sunday, March 15, 2015

Pros: "Reliable, Economical, Sporty, Fun"

Cons: "Premium gas"

"I have owned this car for four years now and absolutely love it now as much as I did when I first bought it. For a 4 cylinder, it has great get up and go, is comfortable and has all the bells and whistles that I want/need. The ride is comfortable and it handles great - love taking freeway on/off ramps at high speed - this little car just hugs the road on the turns. The shifters on the steering wheel make for a fun drive. I average 28mpg combined city/highway, with 60% being highway. It is also very reliable. I have not had any major issues, just standard brake and tires. I've been looking at buying a new car, but am mixed on giving this great gem up!"

Great driving wagon!

By on Saturday, March 07, 2015

Pros: "Fun to drive, great utility, good looking and rare"

Cons: "Battery dies quickly when key is in mode II"

"Based on the ratings I read before buying this car I was a little worried about the amount of power this car would have. After driving it I am very impressed with the power, both off the line and on the highway, plenty of power and very fun to drive. The steering and handling are very good, goes around corners like it is on rails. Love it!"

Very Fun to Drive

By on Tuesday, November 18, 2014

Pros: "You get a lot for your money with this car!"

Cons: "Get aftermarket brakes."

"I've owned my TSX since 2009, purchased certified preowned. I have to say that overall Acura did a great job on this vehicle. Honda, Acura's parent company, tends to lag the market with advanced features, so the TSX lacked a few electronics. What it doesn't lack, though, is amazing handling and ride. Even with a 4 cylinder, this car can move! I have had no trouble keeping up and even beating V6 cars with more HP. The transmission and shift points are perfect. The transmission has no problem keeping up. Flawlessly. Where Acura blew it was with the brakes. They were awful! They squeaked constantly and wore out quickly. The rear brakes went out at 15,000 miles! In the meantime, I put ceramic brakes on it and that took care of the wear and squeaking problem. But the rotors were junk, so I put on slotted and vented discs and that took care of it. Other than the brakes, this is a terrific car. I'm sad in a way to sell it - just not enough room in the back. But it's a solid car and I've cared for it meticulously."

Driving this car was a pleasure

By on Tuesday, November 11, 2014

Reason: trade in

Pros: "very satisfied with auto"

Cons: "no issues"

"Extremely well built car-- I had no serious trouble with its mechanics. Car served me well over four years of use and it should get another 90K miles. Rear brakes need replacement at 95K."

Comfortable, practical, reliable.

By on Saturday, September 06, 2014

Pros: "Quiet, smooth, comfortable, 30 mpg!"

Cons: "slower than a Golf GTI. Infuriating NAV system"

"The most comfortable car I've ever owned. Front seats are like lazy boy armchairs. Superb for long road trips. Honda/Acura reliability are second to none."

Best car we have ever purchased.

By on Monday, August 25, 2014

Pros: "Front seat comfort is the best"

Cons: "None."

"Used only by my wife and me(over 65), always covered, used for frequent trips to Utah and Montana. Never smoked in. All records at Las Vegas Acura."

Best Car I've EVER Owned

By on Monday, August 25, 2014

"This car handles like it is on rails. The gas mileage is amazing and the vehicle is very comfortable to drive. I drive in the city and occasionally on the expressway. For a 4 cylinder car it has a ton of power. Will never own another car."

Love the car, wish

By on Friday, July 25, 2014

Pros: "Fun to drive, looks sharp, turns heads, zips along"

Cons: "Low front bumper easy to scrape."

"It rides low to the ground. It can be bumpy for passengers. Seats are very comfortable but not quite as durable as I would like--feel a wee bit shot after 40K miles, and I am a smallish woman. For the cost and the cost to operate, its a great vehicle."

Overall I love this car

By on Sunday, July 13, 2014

"I am very picky and looked at many cars before buying this one. I really love this car the only complaint I have is the transmission should shift smoother. The acceleration in non sport mode is ok. In sport mode it is pretty fast. If your going 85 and hit the gas you still really feel it. The cars looks inside and out are just great. Very comfortable to drive. Under the hood is pretty simple and maintenance parts are easy to get at. I plan to keep this car for a while. Also the price can not be beat. I did like the Mercdes C300 a bit better, but the increase in cost was not justified. I will most likely buy a TXL v-6 next time due to wanting a v-6 and the great gas milage and 9 speed tranny."

Hands down best auto I have ever owned.

By on Tuesday, April 29, 2014

Pros: "Wonderful driving experience."

Cons: "Lack of AWD"

"I have the V-6. It provides for a great driving experience. Plenty of power, terrific cornering, very solid feel when driving. Components are high quality and sound system is as good as I have heard, including Bose. I have 4 kids old enough to drive that are still at home and this is the car they fight over. It gets 18-20 mpg around town and 35 (yes 35) mpg on the highway. Best auto purchase I have ever made (my 12th car). Can't say enough about it."

Great entry level luxury

By on Monday, April 28, 2014

Pros: "A lot of fun to drive, awesome price"

Cons: "I really don't have any complaints.."

"This car is probably more fun than it should be to drive. I went into my most recent car buying experience feeling like a 4-cylinder vehicle would be a joke. This car has changed my views on what quality and drivability are. From the high quality leather seats to the amazing sound system and navigation, the interior of this car is top notch. The 200hp engine is no joke, either. Whether I have the car in normal drive or Sport Mode, the car is very sensitive to the gas pedal and responds appropriately. Much more so than I had ever thought that a 4-cylinder vehicle could. I really love this car and am hoping to get years of enjoyable driving out of it. Highly recommend! It's in its last year of production with the new TLX coming out, so great deals are out there for it."

My best car to date

By on Wednesday, April 23, 2014

Pros: "Performance, style, quality, features, looks"

Cons: "No biggies, really - cabin could be quieter."

"After driving GM prior to 1987, and Hondas since 1987, I decided to get an Acura in 2010. Love it. Perfect car for my style, needs, and habits. Rates a 10 on just about everything, but the cabin should be just a little quieter, with a little more noise isolation, preferably. The V-6 with Tech Package is exemplary in terms of handling and convenience, but I don't use some of the features available in the GPS system, just the basics. I love the sound system, XM Radio, and handsfree links. Gas mileage is impressive considering the performance. I got mine with the interior trim upgrade, moon/sunroof deflector, and I installed an aftermarket protection film on the front end, mirrors, light lenses, etc.... I also have a legal film on the side and back windows, which helps the interior remain cool and protected from UV rays. As a hobbyist detailer, I use only the best buffers and chemicals in protecting all surfaces, and I drive gently most of the time, brake easily, and in general baby the car, but sometimes I do scoot when I feel the need, and the stiffer V-6 Tech Package car responds extremely well in curves and straight ahead tracking. It would cruise all day at 90+ mph, but the car's favorite cruise speed is 75, right in a most efficient band with respect its characteristics. I have absolutely nothing but good things to say about this car. It is, quite simply, perfect for me, a single man who rarely has more than one passenger at a time."

Very good car

By on Monday, March 31, 2014

"I was plesantly suprise at the gas milage. When I first bought the car I thought the gauge wasn't working because it took so long to move off the F"

BEST RELIABLE CAR

By on Friday, March 21, 2014

Pros: "SMOOTH TO DRIVE"

Cons: "NO LEGS ROOM FOR BACK SEATS"

"NOT TOO FAST LIKE BMW OR BENZ"

Love my TSX.I would by it again.

By on Thursday, March 06, 2014

Pros: "Fun to drive."

"Pleasant drive,low maintenance cost."

Excellent Car

By on Monday, January 27, 2014

Pros: "Incredible styling, quality interior, performance"

Cons: "Back Seats tight - good for kids"

Taking Delivery of My New Baby

"After 4 years of research, test drives, and comparisons of various luxury sedans in this class, I decided on leasing a 2014 Acura TSX Special Edition 5 speed. The styling was great, the interior roomy (not in the back, but the kids are still little and fit) and the driving dynamics are comparable to anything in it's class. After test driving other cars in this class, I saw no reason to pass this one up - backed by Honda's Ironclad reliability - this one is a keeper - will buy out before lease ends for sure! If you want a well built, well engineered, and reliable performer with standard features that cost thousands more with the competition- look no further - there is no prestige in overpaying for the overpriced, potentially unreliable competition from across the pond."

Taking Delivery of My New Baby

Still exceeds expectations after owning 6 months

By on Saturday, January 25, 2014

Pros: "Front seat comfort, performance, reliability"

Cons: "Small rear doors"

"I purchased a used TSX wagon as a second car for the wife, kids, and dog. The car quickly became the car of choice for the whole family (over the BMW). It combines Honda reliability with Acura cool. Front seat comfort is outstanding, performance of the 2.4 is solid, paddle shifters responsive, xenon lights are great, and the utility is perfect. The only negative is that the rear doors may be a little tight when the kids get older. I rent different cars several times per month. It is always a treat to come home to the Acura."

Good enough.

By on Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Pros: "Fun to drive, good value for features provided"

Cons: "Not enough rear seat room; needs more cargo space"

"My wagon is a good enough ride. It comes with plenty of standard features you would expect on a Premium brand vehicle (mine does not have the Technology Package). It drives nice with enough power (you're not going to win any drag races against any Camaro SS's or Mustang GT's)and engine and transmission work well together. The only thing I would change is expand the wheelbase to the rear seat passengers have more room; and, also at the same time increase the cargo area in the back."

Best car I've ever owned!

By on Monday, January 13, 2014

Pros: "Super fun to drive, great tech, audio, nav system"

Cons: "Wish it had Tiptronic to go with paddle shifters"

"I'm a huge car fan and I have previously owned an Infiniti G35 and a BMW 328i. The 2010 V6 TSX blows them both away in almost every category. First of all, the V6 is powerful and easily outruns the 328 and at least keeps pace with the slightly higher HP G35 due to it being slightly lighter. But where the real value comes in is with that actual way this car is made. It's rock solid. Every part of it is well made with very high quality materials. Parts of the BMW and Infiniti were poorly made or fell apart easily. But the Acura is one of the best made cars I've had or seen. The styling is fantastic and it's sporty, but not overdone. Now to the really important part...the way it drives and handles. I will be honest...after coming from a BMW and Infiniti, I wasn't expecting to be blown away with it. But I was. From the moment I test drove this and drove it onto the highway, I was blown away. It has a slightly heavy (in a good way) but perfectly smooth feel to it and handles incredibly. The acceleration (on the V6 model) is flat out awesome...extremely smooth and extremely fast while maintaining extreme control. I was very surprised at how "attached" to the road you feel seeing as this is a slightly lighter car than I'm used to. The handling is truly impressive and acceleration, especially when using the Paddle Shifters, is quite incredible and will shoot you back in your seat if you put the pedal to the metal. I have the Navigation and Technology package and I couldn't be happier with that either. Everything can be controlled by your voice. And if you don't like using that feature, most things can be controlled by the steering wheel mounted controls, including the Bluetooth system. The Navigation system is nearly flawless. It's DVD based, so yes you do have to update the DVD (149 dollars) every few years (probably 3 times if you keep the car for a decade), but it's SO worth it. Takes virtually NO time to boot up and know where you are. You turn the car on, it loads for about 5 seconds while you are putting your seat belt on and getting ready and before you know it, it's ready, spot on with where you are, and never fails me. It's a very intuitive technology and navigation system and it also has lane assist and reads every thing to you while lowering the music automatically while it's speaking. The tech and nav package also comes with ELS Premium surround sound system. I'm a HUGE audio snob and this system absolutely blows both the Bose and Harmon Kardon systems I've had in previous cars out of the water. It has a built in sub in the back and then 9 other speakers that create one of the most impressive and luxurious sound experiences you've ever had. There is no way you won't be blown away with how incredibly awesome the ELS system is. Other random things I'm very happy with about this car is the quality of the leather, interior accenting, trunk space, HID lights, and memory seats. I can't tell you how much fun this car is. It's the best money I've ever spent and I plan on having this car until it won't drive anymore. And since it's basically a Honda, I know that will be a looooong time from now. It's literally the best car you can buy."

Best Value in Its Class

By on Saturday, January 11, 2014

"Wanted a sports sedan, the first fork in the road--safety; check. The next fork in the road--reliability; that left two cars: the Acura TSX and Lexus IS 250. (I should clarify that I understand that neither the TSX or IS 250 meet the true definition of a sports sedan). The IS 250 underwhelms in ride and handling though is an absolutely gorgeous car! The TSX is the practical alternative in this segment and is much better equipped than the IS 250 at substantially less money. It is quick, handles nicely, and has a good balance between ride and handling. Add high quality materials and fit and finish and this car is awesome! The 4CYL lacks the instant power you may want/need when passing on the highway (I am still getting used to the paddle shifters after having a 3.5 V6), but it is not objectionable. Back seat is small, but this isn't an issue for me as 95% of the time I am the sole driver and my kids are grown. My biggest complaint/dissapointment is that I understand the TSX is being replaced by the ILX--too bad."

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Acura TSX near Honolulu. See local deals