2008 Acura TSX

9.5

Based on 413 Ratings for the 2004 - 2008 models.

9.7/10

Own this vehicle for 10 yrs and it's still kicking

By on Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Pros: "Low maintenance value over the life of the car."

Cons: "None. You get what you paid for, a great car."

"I bought my 2004 Acura TSX in May of 2003. I was one of the first customers to get my hands on it right off the assembly line. As a young professional, this was the perfect car to start with. It had a very sporty feel with a luxury touch to it. As my first vehicle purchase, I keep it in excellent shape. Oil changes and specific services were always maintained. I have my own mechanic, so whenever an issue arouse (engine relating), I would have my mechanic quickly service it to the dealers specifications. This saved me tons of money in the long run. The only time I had to shell out major money to the Acura service dept. was to repair the center console stack when the display went out. The only major fix for my mechanic was for a compressor fix on the AC unit. I've changed out the tires with a brand new set only twice with the lifetime of this vehicle. With proper maintenance, I was able to extend the wear of my tires beyond what they were rated for. A testament to that was easily surviving all three snowstorms during snowmageddon. I'm sure proper maintenance can extend the life of any vehicle; however, there's something about the way the TSX was built. It may not be the fastest, but it has just enough power. It wasn't the most expensive, but it still had a touch of class."

Best car I have ever owned

By on Sunday, December 18, 2011

Pros: "stylish easy to handle"

Cons: "not made for large families.or tall ppl, im 6'4''"

"This car has been one of the best cars that I have ever purchased. I got it with 42 miles and now it has 165,000. Replaced the timing chain at 155,000 just for preventative. Never had it tuned up till that point and it never gave me any problems. Still have the original head lamps. Would highly recommend this car to anyone."

Very Comfortable, Great Vaule

By on Monday, May 4, 2009

"I love this car! I've owned it for 3 years and am so sad that we will soon be moving onto a bigger car for family needs. It's got a smooth ride, comfortable seats, and everything you need. We've been looking to sell it and it's held it's value well, too. I've never loved a car like I love this one! I'll miss it!"

Great Car for the Money

By on Thursday, April 23, 2009

"My mother and I previously leased a 2003 Acura TL each. The leases came due and we "downsized" and got the 2006 Acura TSX instead of another TL. We have both absolutely loved our cars. The TSX is great on gas and I just can't believe the horsepower you get for a 4-cylinder car. In addition, Honda is known for its quality and Acuras have so many standard features that you pay extra for on BMW's and Benzes. When I compared the Acura to these models as well as the comparable Infiniti and Lexus models, the Acura always won on value, hands down. Why pay extra for leather seats, moon roof, fog lights, heated seats, multi-CD changer, and other stuff that comes standard on an Acura? If you buy or lease one of these cars, you will definitely not be disappointed. The leases are coming due again and we'll both get another Honda-made car. No question about it."

Very good and reliable car

By on Wednesday, May 25, 2016

"we have owned this car for 10 years, and have 255,500 miles so far with no major problems. Al we do is replace the tires and brakes once in a while"

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Acura TSX near Honolulu. See local deals