2008 Acura TSX

9.5

Based on 383 Ratings for the 2004 - 2008 models.

9.7/10

I'm glad I bought this Acura

By on Saturday, August 30, 2014

Pros: "Styling, headlights, 6 speed manual, navigation"

"I've been looking for a newer used car for some time now and I wanted to stay in the Honda family after owning 5 cars (civics & accords) for the past 20 plus years. I'd never considered an Acura before but had always though of the styling on this first generation of TSX's to be handsome in an understated way. So after narrowing down the year and options (must have manual transmission) all I had to do was find a clean one owner car. I basically bought the car over the internet without even driving it first. I drove my old 1992 Accord to Charlotte, NC from Pennsylvania to take the first test drive in one of these cars. It was every thing I'd hoped it would be. I'm a tall guy, 6'4" and leg room is a BIG concern for me. Knowing that the specs on line were comparable to the current Honda Accord all I had to do was sit in one of those cars to ensure that I would have the leg room my 1992 Honda wagon did not. This car is such a joy to drive and shift that I'm NEVER going to sell this sedan. I will keep this car until I can no longer drive or the wheels fall off!"

Great car- Perfect for a working person

By on Sunday, August 10, 2014

Pros: "Solid, reliable"

Cons: "small back seat, no air vents in back"

"Fantastic quick little car, perfect for any couple with no kids or kids that are full grown and out of the house. ONLY because it has a very tiny backseat. I'm a six foot tall woman, so naturally i have to scoot my seat back a lot. It leaves very little room for leg room in the back."

Amazing car

By on Thursday, July 24, 2014

Pros: "BALANCE of all good traits"

Cons: "AC Compressor bad design."

"This car is an incredible balance of fun, luxery, style, practicality, size, performance, and capability. Its just amazing how perfectly balanced it is and then throw on top of that the fun and durablity its a home run.I have gotten as high as 32MPG Highway but normally get 28 with mostly highway driving. I only use regular gas. I bought the car with 69K on it and have now owned it for 6 years and am at 198K. Its running GREAT. I have only had 2 repairs in those 6 years. I have had to replace the AC compressor twice. Apparantly its a bad design low on the engine that is prone to failure and Honda will give a partial refund to those that have had them replaced at a dealer. My only advice is dont opt for a used compressor like i did the first time i replaced it. Other than that all i have done is plugs, oil, brakes, tires, rotors, filters, serpantine belt, radiator hoses and gasoline."

lOVE THIS CAR!

By on Monday, June 23, 2014

"lOVE THIS CAR SINCE THE DAY I BOUGHT IT IN 2011. iT DOES NOT RIDE LIKE A 8 YEAR OLD CAR EVEN TODAY."

I love driving it; extremely smooth.

By on Thursday, May 29, 2014

Pros: "fun to drive, comfortable"

Cons: "no AUX plug outlet"

"The interior is a beauty and very comfortable"

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Acura TSX near Honolulu. See local deals