2007 Acura TSX

9.5

Based on 413 Ratings for the 2004 - 2008 models.

9.7/10

Best TSX

By on Monday, May 25, 2009

"I like this car because of its performance, but not the design at beginning since it looked a little bit too simple for me. However, when I saw the 2009 TSX's new chubbie look which actually made me appreciate the older model's simple, lean, clean line design. I was going to buy a new 2009 TSX but now I've decided I will get a used 2008 TSX instead because of its original simple and clean line design. I suggest if you are a fan of Acura TSX, just buy a 2004 - 2008 model and forget about the 2009 one."

Very happy TSX owner

By on Wednesday, September 3, 2008

"The TSX is a great value and offers a nice blend of vehicular virtues. It's got good pickup while still being fuel efficient, handles very well, comes with a number of safety features including stability control, has a great looking interior and has been cheap to maintain. The resale values are very good. In emergency situations, its braking and maneuvering has been confidence inspiring - very sure footed. I cross shopped Audi A4's and BMW 3 series, but similar features as the TSX pushed the price tag up to over $8k beyond what I paid. The 3 series and A4 are nice, but not $8k nicer. I enjoy the TSX more each day."

Solid Car

By on Thursday, March 20, 2008

"I've owned my TSX-Navi for almost 3 years now. I've put a TON of mileage on it (over 57k at last check) and really grinded it in my commutes (80miles roundtrip everyday) with lots of power passing on two lane roads. It's held up like a champ (knock on wood). Even in the harshest of winters, I've felt safe driving. Like others have stated, it is underpowered at lower speeds. It seems to lurch between 1st and 2nd gear, but once you're up to speed it performs wonderfully. I've averaged no less than 28mpg during an average week of commuting and have gotten as high as 31mpg when on more leisurely trips. With all of the included options in the 2005 TSX (navigation being the only true option), I think it's a heck of a deal for the money. Service on all Acura products can get a bit pricey as you go along in the years/mileage. My 60k mile service is going to be around $400. But still, Acura service has been great to me, so it's worth the extra $$$ in my opinion. I'm not sure if I'll get the new TSX next or the TL, but my next car will still be some Acura product! :)"

Best Vehicle I Have Ever Owned

By on Thursday, March 3, 2016

"I purchased my 2006 Acura TSX pre-owned from an Acura dealer in mid-2010 with 48,000 miles on it; it had come off of a lease and was in very good condition. Simply put, this car is exceptional - fun to drive, loaded with luxury options, great looking, surprisingly inexpensive to own and maintain, and reliable. I could not be happier with this vehicle."

Great car!

By on Monday, December 17, 2012

Pros: "Good on gas, cool looks, lots of little luxuries"

Cons: "paint seems to chip easily"

"I've had this car for about 4 years now and it has really been good. Still enjoying it and still get compliments on it too. Also, surprisingly, I don't see many of these on the road but when I do I proudly recognize my car and its smooth cool lines; its a classic. If you're thinking of getting one, I'd highly recommend it."

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Acura TSX near Honolulu. See local deals