2007 Acura TSX

9.5

Based on 405 Ratings for the 2004 - 2008 models.

9.7/10

220,00 and still going

By on Friday, February 07, 2014

Pros: "Very Reliable, 200 HP, 30 MPG highway..."

Cons: "Not exactly thrilling looking from side or back"

"bought this car new in 2004. It has needed four sets of tires and a brake job, a battery, a 125,000 mile tune up, and an oxygen sensor. That is it. Whoever posted that they paid for the center console replacement should run back to Acura and demand a refund... they had to replace then all as they were faulty. I cannot say enough about how great this car still runs and looks."

Best car in it's class!

By on Wednesday, January 02, 2013

Pros: "Styling, handeling, fun to drive, east to maintain"

Cons: "road noise, could be a tad larger"

Love this car!

"I have owned this car for 3 years now. We bought it with 80k miles on it. We were hesitant with the millage however, we knew it was a "Honda" and we could risk it. Originally we fell for it because of the looks. No other car in our price range was this fully loaded. Then, we learned through an Acura mechanic (that we know as a friend) that this car has a timing belt instead of a chain-so we could rest a little easier about the millage. He also told us that this was a low maintenance vehicle. So far- he was right. We did have to replace the alternator at 115K miles. Only cost $300 so that wasn't horrible considering that has been the ONLY issue we have ever had with the car. The road noise can get a little loud every now and then. Hoping better tires may help this, but, in no way does this make me like my car less. Great car, love the interior, the audio everything. Could not have purchased a better car! And, she has a TON of life left in her!"

Love this car!

Own this vehicle for 10 yrs and it's still kicking

By on Tuesday, September 03, 2013

Pros: "Low maintenance value over the life of the car."

Cons: "None. You get what you paid for, a great car."

"I bought my 2004 Acura TSX in May of 2003. I was one of the first customers to get my hands on it right off the assembly line. As a young professional, this was the perfect car to start with. It had a very sporty feel with a luxury touch to it. As my first vehicle purchase, I keep it in excellent shape. Oil changes and specific services were always maintained. I have my own mechanic, so whenever an issue arouse (engine relating), I would have my mechanic quickly service it to the dealers specifications. This saved me tons of money in the long run. The only time I had to shell out major money to the Acura service dept. was to repair the center console stack when the display went out. The only major fix for my mechanic was for a compressor fix on the AC unit. I've changed out the tires with a brand new set only twice with the lifetime of this vehicle. With proper maintenance, I was able to extend the wear of my tires beyond what they were rated for. A testament to that was easily surviving all three snowstorms during snowmageddon. I'm sure proper maintenance can extend the life of any vehicle; however, there's something about the way the TSX was built. It may not be the fastest, but it has just enough power. It wasn't the most expensive, but it still had a touch of class."

Best car I have ever owned

By on Sunday, December 18, 2011

Pros: "stylish easy to handle"

Cons: "not made for large families.or tall ppl, im 6'4''"

"This car has been one of the best cars that I have ever purchased. I got it with 42 miles and now it has 165,000. Replaced the timing chain at 155,000 just for preventative. Never had it tuned up till that point and it never gave me any problems. Still have the original head lamps. Would highly recommend this car to anyone."

Very Comfortable, Great Vaule

By on Monday, May 04, 2009

"I love this car! I've owned it for 3 years and am so sad that we will soon be moving onto a bigger car for family needs. It's got a smooth ride, comfortable seats, and everything you need. We've been looking to sell it and it's held it's value well, too. I've never loved a car like I love this one! I'll miss it!"

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Acura TSX near Honolulu. See local deals