2007 Acura TSX

9.5

Based on 398 Ratings for the 2004 - 2008 models.

9.7/10

Best car I have ever owned

By on Sunday, December 18, 2011

Pros: "stylish easy to handle"

Cons: "not made for large families.or tall ppl, im 6'4''"

"This car has been one of the best cars that I have ever purchased. I got it with 42 miles and now it has 165,000. Replaced the timing chain at 155,000 just for preventative. Never had it tuned up till that point and it never gave me any problems. Still have the original head lamps. Would highly recommend this car to anyone."

Very Comfortable, Great Vaule

By on Monday, May 04, 2009

"I love this car! I've owned it for 3 years and am so sad that we will soon be moving onto a bigger car for family needs. It's got a smooth ride, comfortable seats, and everything you need. We've been looking to sell it and it's held it's value well, too. I've never loved a car like I love this one! I'll miss it!"

Great Car for the Money

By on Thursday, April 23, 2009

"My mother and I previously leased a 2003 Acura TL each. The leases came due and we "downsized" and got the 2006 Acura TSX instead of another TL. We have both absolutely loved our cars. The TSX is great on gas and I just can't believe the horsepower you get for a 4-cylinder car. In addition, Honda is known for its quality and Acuras have so many standard features that you pay extra for on BMW's and Benzes. When I compared the Acura to these models as well as the comparable Infiniti and Lexus models, the Acura always won on value, hands down. Why pay extra for leather seats, moon roof, fog lights, heated seats, multi-CD changer, and other stuff that comes standard on an Acura? If you buy or lease one of these cars, you will definitely not be disappointed. The leases are coming due again and we'll both get another Honda-made car. No question about it."

best car i've ever owned !

By on Wednesday, March 06, 2013

Pros: "PERFORMANCE,AGILITY,AMENITIES,FUEL ECONOMY"

Cons: "TRUNK COULD BE LARGER"

"BOUGHT NEW IN FEB. 2005.IN 98000 MILES THE ONLY PROBLEM WAS ONE DOOR LOCK STOPPED WORKING.DEALER REPAIRED IT UNDER WARRANTY.IT HANDLES EXCEPTIONALLY WELL AND PERFORMS LIKE A SMALL V-8 INSTEAD OF A 2.4L FOUR CYLINDER.GREAT SOUND SYSTEM!IT GETS 33 MPG ON THE HIGHWAY DOING 80 MPH,24-25 AROUND TOWN.USES 1/4 QUART OF OIL BETWEEN 20000 MILE INTERVAL OIL CHANGES.I CHANGE MY OWN OIL AND USE ' AMSOIL 5W-30' SINCE DAY ONE."

best car ever

By on Wednesday, November 07, 2012

Pros: "fun to drive great car all around. fuel good, etc"

Cons: "slight road noise"

"i have owned this car for 5 1/2 years and have loved almost everything about it. the only things i have replaced after 110000 miles is one rear tail lamp, wiper blades twice, one battery, and the front floor mats. the 6 disk changer did go out around 90,000 miles. dont know if it was a electrical failure or my fault by not cleaning old cds. Other than that i have owned 10 cars and i loved my 2006 acura tsx so much i traded in a year later for a 2007 same color and all tsx and have kept it."

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Acura TSX near Honolulu. See local deals