2005 Acura TSX

9.5

Based on 406 Ratings for the 2004 - 2008 models.

9.7/10

Great Car for the Money

By on Thursday, April 23, 2009

"My mother and I previously leased a 2003 Acura TL each. The leases came due and we "downsized" and got the 2006 Acura TSX instead of another TL. We have both absolutely loved our cars. The TSX is great on gas and I just can't believe the horsepower you get for a 4-cylinder car. In addition, Honda is known for its quality and Acuras have so many standard features that you pay extra for on BMW's and Benzes. When I compared the Acura to these models as well as the comparable Infiniti and Lexus models, the Acura always won on value, hands down. Why pay extra for leather seats, moon roof, fog lights, heated seats, multi-CD changer, and other stuff that comes standard on an Acura? If you buy or lease one of these cars, you will definitely not be disappointed. The leases are coming due again and we'll both get another Honda-made car. No question about it."

great car!!!

By on Saturday, January 04, 2014

"I have owned this car since new.I chg oil with synthetic at 20% (avg 4000-4500 mi).This is my third Acura (TL,CL,TSX).For the $ this car has it all.have done nothing to it except reg maint items (batt,pads etc...)Still runs like the day I bought it.....I love this car and will not ever sell it.....8)"

best car i've ever owned !

By on Wednesday, March 06, 2013

Pros: "PERFORMANCE,AGILITY,AMENITIES,FUEL ECONOMY"

Cons: "TRUNK COULD BE LARGER"

"BOUGHT NEW IN FEB. 2005.IN 98000 MILES THE ONLY PROBLEM WAS ONE DOOR LOCK STOPPED WORKING.DEALER REPAIRED IT UNDER WARRANTY.IT HANDLES EXCEPTIONALLY WELL AND PERFORMS LIKE A SMALL V-8 INSTEAD OF A 2.4L FOUR CYLINDER.GREAT SOUND SYSTEM!IT GETS 33 MPG ON THE HIGHWAY DOING 80 MPH,24-25 AROUND TOWN.USES 1/4 QUART OF OIL BETWEEN 20000 MILE INTERVAL OIL CHANGES.I CHANGE MY OWN OIL AND USE ' AMSOIL 5W-30' SINCE DAY ONE."

Road Warrior

By on Monday, October 29, 2012

Pros: "Great value, built extremely well, fun to drive"

Cons: "Road Noise"

"I bought my TSX new in 2005, and now have 172K miles. Nothing has broken, ever on this car. I get the same milage as day one. The unfortunate thing for Acura, is that they make cars so well, they last too long, and I have no need for a new one."

Beauty and Performance... best car ever!

By on Friday, July 13, 2012

Pros: "hold it's value, reliable, beautiful"

Cons: "truly, none."

"This is my 2nd Acura. Had a 2003 TL but traded it in for this because it was too big and consumed more gas than I liked. I NEVER regretted it! This car has been super reliable, it is beautiful, graceful and comfortable. I usually start to itch for a new car at the 7 year mark. No matter what car I look at, it just doesn't compare to mine! I will likely drive this until it dies. I just can't see trading such a perfect vehicle. BTW, I have the navigation system... this has been wonderful. Only complaint is that even the updated DVD isn't totally acurate all the time. But the ease of use and huge screen are fantastic."

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Acura TSX near Honolulu. See local deals