2014 Acura TL Consumer Reviews

The Fair Market Range for this car in your area is $31,065 - $32,830.

10/7.5

9.5

Based on 170 Ratings for the 2009 - 2014 models.

9.7/10

2012 SH AWD Advanced Package

By on Monday, October 29, 2012

Pros: "Great handling car with good technology"

Cons: "Small trunk, no fold down rear seats"

"This is my first Acura. I had an Avalon that I had to replace do to a accident. I drove a 2013 Lexus ES 350, a 2012 Avalon and a couple of other. Then I drove a front wheel drive TL and was ready to purchase. My 34 year old son advised me to drive the AWD model before I made the purchase. He said it was fun to drive and his favorite car to drive. I test drove the front wheel drive again and then drove the SH AWD TL. Amazing the difference in the handling and performance between the front wheel drive TL and the SH AWD TL model. I was use to the soft ride of the Avalon so this was a big change with the SH AWD package. I have driven this car for 4,000 miles in rain, heavy traffic and on open curvy roads and really enjoy the handling and power. Road noise on grooved roads can be annoying and the trunk could be a little larger. At first I did not know if I could get use to the very firm ride of the SH AWD package but now I have adjusted to the ride I just love the car. The Advanced package is great with the blind spot indicators in freeway traffic. Control on wet roads is amazing. Gas mileage has been less than expected but now is improving, averaging 25.4 in mixed driving. Great car for the money and it is fun to drive. Best value of all the other vehicles I drove. Glad I purchased the TL. No problems with the vehicle so far and several in my office have had Acura’s and all have bragged about the quality and durability of the brand."

I LOVE THIS CAR!!!!

By on Thursday, June 13, 2013

Pros: "speedy and fun to drive"

Cons: "NOTHING!!!!!!"

"I always wanted an acura TL and finally bought one. I bought a 2012 TL with tech package. I will never own another type of vehicle other than an acura now. It has surpassed my expectations."

AWESOME CAR!

By on Saturday, October 06, 2012

"This is my 4th Acura TL, 1st with AWD. Not just any AWD but SH-AWD, otherwise known as Torque Vectoring AWD. Once you experience the driving dynamics of this, coupled with its 305 horsepower, its hard to understand why they haven't sold many, many more of these. Performance is unmatched at this price point. You'd need to spend at least $10,000 more to get anywhere close."

Handles comparably to a full-blown luxury car

By on Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Pros: "Good value for the money, AWD version handles well"

"I look forward to tackling those banking freeway onramps each morning, as my AWD version handles comparably to my previous car, a BMW 5 series. I get luxury amenities and good performance for less money. Plus, I don't worry about losing my car among the hoardes of BMWs and Audis out there. Spacious back seat, unlike the Infiniti G."

Awesome vehicle, I love to drive it.

By on Friday, January 06, 2012

"This car is smooth, powerful, quiet and sure-footed. The sound system is the best I've ever heard. The interior is fantastic with soft leather and seats that fit just right."