2008 Acura TL

9.4

Based on 733 Ratings for the 2004 - 2008 models.

thought it was better

By on Saturday, May 30, 2009

"Car is fun to drive good mpg (avg 24-25 mpg in mixed driving) Here's the problem @ 92000 miles needed new transmission $2700 @ 95000 needed new alternator $400 expected better from Acura"

Very happy with this 2004 Acura TL!

By on Friday, March 1, 2013

Pros: "Fun driving, good gas mileage for a V6, reliable"

Cons: "Noisy, Window regulator replacements"

Car that was New to me... 6 years ago!

"I've owned this car over 6 years now, buying it when it was just over 2.5 years old. It has been a great car. Repairs have been minor. The window regulators seem to be the most frequent issue, replacing the front 2 a total of 3 times. I also had to replace the in dash fuse box, which is unusual, but for a car that's almost 10 years old I have no complaints. The car can be a bit noisy by design, but it drives like a dream. I've kept up regular maintenance, following the extreme weather conditions since it spent most of its time in Arizona. This car could easily go another 132K miles! My friend's still think it's a new car because Acura hasn't changed the model much until recently!"

Car that was New to me... 6 years ago!

Best car I've owned

By on Tuesday, January 15, 2008

"Acura is one of the few manufacturers that make a high-quality stick-shift in a sport sedan. You can count the others on one hand in this rapidly diminishing market segment that is becoming the exclusive dominion of enthusiats. I am one of those. I moved from a Prelude VTEC -- best car I ever owned at the time -- to an '03 Acura CL six-speed stick -- again the best car I ever owned at the time -- to an '07 TL Type S six-speed stick last year -- hands down, the best car I've ever owned. It's a driving enthusiast's dream that doesn't sacrifice creature comforts. Just an awesome car, and I've had zero problems with it. One thing that isn't mentioned often is how well Acura's Navi system works. I've used very-high-end GPS navigation units since 1998, and have easily logged 50,000 GPS miles where I was entirely dependent on them for navigation. I know my units, and the Acura Navi is the first car navi where I haven't regretted not having my computer-based unit with me in a strange town. Get the Navi! You won't be disappointed, and the voice commands work exceptionally well. "Find nearest gas station." I'm getting about 22-23 mpg in town, 29-30 on the road."

Excellent Vehicle and Value

By on Tuesday, October 30, 2007

"I purchased the 04 TL when it first hit the market. I was weary about the reliability considering that it was a new updated model. 3 years and 47000 miles later I'm extremely happy. Nothing has gone wrong with this car. Not a rattle, rip or blemish. The Nav. system is excellent and nothing out there comes close. I'm in the market for a new car only because I desire something new not because I want to get rid of my TL. As I look at other models out there and compare it to what I have it's difficult to find the same value for the buck. BMW 3 or 5 series is the closest competitor but the only value is the name value to the European cars. In terms of gadgets the TL is the best bet. Perhaps I'm better off staying with my TL as I expect it will run well over 100k miles without any concerns."

Fun car to drive. Great looking even after 5 years

By on Friday, December 20, 2013

Cons: "Ride could be considered a bit stiff."

"Fun car to drive. Quite Fast with lots of passing power. Handles very well. Sorry to see the S Type discontinued."

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Acura TL near Honolulu. See local deals