2008 Acura TL

9.4

Based on 721 Ratings for the 2004 - 2008 models.

Best car that I have ever owned.

By on Sunday, April 21, 2013

Pros: "Has everything that I would want in a car."

Cons: "Premium Gas"

"Very reliable no break downs the first 100k miles. have had an ongoing issue with the memory control for the side view mirrors, they continue to be pushed out, the motor will continue to turn until manual input is done."

Having problems I would not expect

By on Wednesday, November 07, 2007

"Having paid 31K fo this car back in 2004 i am haing problems wth things tha i have never had before in high end cars such as my previous Volvos. At 92K miles i had to put in a new starter, 3K miles later i now have to put in a new power steering pump. On top of that in another 10K miles I have to spend $1,000 on a new timing belt,water pump etc. My Volvo timing belts were 375.00 per. While I love the styling, ride and quality of the seats, interior, dash etc. i will probably sell mine soon as repairs are killing me. Also this is my 5th set of tires in 3 years - seems excessive and i am meticulous with upkeep..."

Love this Car!

By on Thursday, August 23, 2007

"I bought this car new in 2004. I love it even more now than I did then. It is everything a car should be. Handling, acceleration and comfort are all excellent. I love how it looks and it has been completely trouble free. Other than routine maintenance I have never had to do anything to it. The navigation system is easy to use and understand and all systems make sense. I have no complaints whatsoever with my TL."

Awesome car

By on Thursday, February 07, 2013

Pros: "Awesome looks, handling, value and mileage."

Cons: "No mp3 or USB port."

"I bought this car new in 05 and I've enjoyed driving it since then. I am a sporty driver and this car fits the bill especially considering it's a 4 door sedan. I've owned Honda/Acuras since 1988. I started with an 88 Accord LXi, then a 94 Accord EX, 94 Integra , 2000 Integra. Each has been great but once I bought the TL, I fell in love with it. At first I thought it was a little too big for me having driven the Integras for so long, but not now. I absolutely love it. I had one huge disappointment when the transmission dies at 85k but I had a great mechanic rebuild it and ever since it's been awesome. At around 40k I switched to Bridgestone Potenza RE960(970) tires which really helped with handling and in wet weather. I like the looks of the 05 much better than the newer versions. I also like the controls of the Nav system much better than the newer style. I cannot imagine why they changed. This is by far the best car I've owned. I have friends with 3 & 5 series beemers and E and C series Mercedes that actually prefer my TL. It's fun to see their reactions to how the ergonomics are so much nicer too. I do wish that Acura would bring back this exact model because I would be first in line to buy it."

awesome vehicle

By on Wednesday, April 04, 2012

Pros: "fun drive, smooth handling"

Cons: "no dvd system, leather could be better"

"this car drove so smooth you get bang for ur buck with this one, affordable and luxurious at the same time"

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Acura TL near Honolulu. See local deals