2005 Acura TL

9.4

Based on 733 Ratings for the 2004 - 2008 models.

Great value. Alot of vehicle for the dollar.

By on Sunday, November 11, 2012

"I have owned my TL for 4 years now and have been completely satisfied with it. It has a great combination of performance and luxury. The sporty, aggressive body design does not look dated and in my opinion is more attractive the the current body design that is in showrooms now. I would recommend this vehicle to anyone looking to find a great used vehicle with current technology, sporty design, and all the ammenities you would expect from Acura."

Acura TL Type S

By on Saturday, December 15, 2007

"Bought this car earlier in the year (2007 TL Type S). Could not be happier. Acceleration and handling are excellent. The type S has a beefed up suspension which provides better handling than the standard TL. The Type S also comes with Brembo brakes standard, which if you don’t know are used on many high end, high performance cars and not typically found on a vehicle in this price range. Also has posi-traction FWD which has virtually no torque steer which I have never found in a FWD car. Navigation system is standard as well on this model. Getting 21/22 just driving around and 29/30 mpg on the highway. A little less if your foot gets heavy on the pedal. If you like higher performance, great handling and a more sporty look then spend the extra and get the Type S model. A lot of car for the money. Paid under 34K which was well below sticker."

Very Nice Ride

By on Monday, January 12, 2015

Pros: "Interior Power and Cosmetics"

Cons: "Hard to mod and expensive to fix."

"This is the second acura tl I've owned and I love it. The styling and mechanics are flawless. Plenty of power for all types of drivers the only downfall is how expensive and difficult it is to modify. And blue book value does not show truly how nice these are"

So sad to see her go!

By on Tuesday, July 8, 2014

"I bought my 04 Acura TL with 78k miles on it. I paid 12k cash and drove it to 233k miles without EVER fixing one thing! Just regular maintenance like tires, brakes and rotars. Best car I ever owned. Leather started to breakdown from the heat and humidity as soon as I moved to Florida. But the car had 200k miles already. This has been an amazing vehicle. Never broke down! Transmission issue at 233k miles so I had to get rid of. But I think I got my moneys worth! I will Always buy Acura!"

I love my car.

By on Thursday, May 9, 2013

Pros: "Great handling and smooth ride."

Cons: "Keeping this car up isn't cheap. But it is worth."

"I own the 2007 Acura TLS., in white. Before an accident on May 6, of this year, not a dent anywhere on my car. I have had several offers on my car because it is such a awesome looking car. Drives and handles great. It is expense to keep up. Luckily, the damage to the driver side will be able to be fixed. I was the only one of three people who walk away from this nasty accident. That car really held up to the impact. I can't say enough about my car. I was hoping that it would not have to be totaled. I couldn't replace that year and model. Acura Made a big mistake in changing the body style on these. I wouldn't touch the Acura models today. Hope you are luckily enough to own an earlier model. I know I am."

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Acura TL near Honolulu. See local deals